Ending #2

This is the bad ending. If you did not want this ending, go to ending #1

All 6 of us began to dash out of the rubble, running towards the newest area on the island. There was one building, In particular, the Monokuma factory. Hundreds of thousands of Monokuma plushies were being produced. Upon further examination, we found the bombs.

"H-hey woah woah woah! That's going to blow!" Souda ran up to the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That car is a ticking time bomb! I don't have enough time to disarm it," Souda backed away from the car in fear.

"Hey guys, look." Chiaki pointed to a laptop on the ground. The screen slowly lit up, coming to life.

"So, looks like you found the bombs." Komaeda's face showed on the screen followed by a serious voice.

"That little shit," Fuyuhiko yelled.

I felt my heart drop, the guilt and stress began eating at me. If I never planned against him, would this have happened?

"In order to deactivate the bomb, all you have to do is have the traitor swipe their card! It will deactivate all the bombs" Nagito's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hurry! Can the traitor swipe their card please!" Souda said frantically.

"Like the traitor would just step up like that," Akane got cut off by Chiaki walking up towards the machine.

"Well if we all do it, then one of us will disarm the bomb."

Chiaki swiped her card. Nothing happened.

"Well," Chiaki sighed.

"Oh crap! Everyone back up!" Souda yelled. I dropped to my knees and covered my head, preparing for the explosion.

Instead, "fireworks?" I mumbled. The bright colors and loud noises filled the room.

"That fucking dipshit!" Fuyuhiko screamed

"That means, there's still more time!" Soni suggested. We ran out of the Monokuma factory and around the section of the island. We came to a small storage unit like space. However, when we opened the door we were greeted by a blazing fire.

"Oh my god!" Akane gasped and covered her nose, the black smoking filling our lungs.

"Everyone! I saw something we can use to put out the fire earlier!" Sonia guided us into another building and sure enough, there sat many fire extinguishing goods. We all grabbed some and ran back towards the unit.

"1, 2, 3," on the count of three, we all three our bottles. However, nothing happened.

"Guys, is it just me or is nothing happening?" Souda asked nervously.

"No, nothing happened." I responded softly. The fire began to blaze more, the smell of burnt items filled my nose. Suddenly, it started raining, inside.

"Huh?"

The sprinklers began to pour down on us, putting out the fire.

"That's, convenient." I muttered.
Once the smoke had cleared, there was a section of the warehouse that seemed unharmed.

I studied the room until, 

"A body has been discovered!"

...

....

"Nagito?" I whispered.

...