Nagito's Trap

The next morning I woke up with a pep in my step. The previous night Komaeda finally asked me to be his boyfriend! I felt my face heat up just at the thought, I quickly placed my hands over my face. Eventually, I regained my composure and walked into the cafeteria, but Komaeda wasn't there. Instead, everyone But he was there and they looked to be planning something.

"Okay so this could work, but Hajime has to be the bait," Souda said in a whisper

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Hajime, Nagito is planning something. I'm not sure what but he's been acting strange and we have to keep all of us safe." Chiaki paused and sighed. "We have a plan to capture him and tie him up again."

I felt my heart drop. I had just been with him nearly all night, and now he had planned something? For what reason did he have? It had to involve the final dead room, but just what had he found?

"How bad do you think it is Chiaki?" I asked.

"We're not sure, but we just have to be safe. We need your help though, you're the person he trusts the most," she looked me in the eye and smiled.

"You want me to be bait, right?" My voice lowered.

She nodded her head. After that everyone filled me in on the details. I would have to lure him into the hotel lobby and from there, Akane would capture him and then everyone else would tie him. It would take place at 8:00 sharp. I couldn't help but feel guilty, we just became official and I was going to trick him. I agreed to help them in their plan and now we were to put the plan in motion.

Time skip to 7:30pm
I was in my cottage, Fuyuhiko had just came to tell me that everyone was on their way to the lobby and to get ready. I fixed my tie and took a deep breath, I was about to walk out the door to get Komaeda when I was interrupted by a knock at my door.

Knock knock knock

I ran to answer the door, assuming it was Fuyuhiko or one of the others but it was Komaeda.

"Hey Hajime! Can I come in?" He asked with a friendly smile. I froze up, he wasn't supposed to be here. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out so instead I just nodded my head and moved to the side.

"What's wrong Hajime? You look pale." Komaeda asked with concern.

'I'm a terrible boyfriend' I thought.

"Nothing I just don't feel so well." I laughed dryly. It felt like I was about to vomit.

"Aww well maybe you'll feel better after your plan is in motion?" Komaeda lowered his voice in a more intimidating tone. My mouth went dry and my hands trembled.

"H-how did you know?" I asked in shock.

"You've got to give me at least some credit Hajime, I'm still an ultimate." He said in a condescending voice. I didn't respond. He smiled warmly, "ah that must've hurt, sorry Hajime I was just joking. But Do you know what hurts more? Knowing that my boyfriend who I thought I could trust was just planning something against me. Now that really hurts." My eyes darted to the floor in guilt. Komaeda chuckled, "I'm excited to see what you guys had in store for me! Let's go hajime lead the way." He said with another smile.

We made our way to the hotel lobby but when we made it to the lobby doors I stopped. I was just about to tell Komaeda to turn back when I heard him groan.

"You hesitated, I guess I'll just go in first then." He slid past me and opened the doors. It was quiet but Akane quickly tackled Komaeda into a headlock. Komaeda let out a small noise but after that he remained quiet.

"Okay I got him!" Akane proudly said.

"Okay someone tie him up quickly," Fuyuhiko scanned the room for someone and the ropes.

"No use to struggle Nagito." Souda pointed towards him with a satisfied look on his face.

"Huh? But I'm not struggling Kazuichi. There's no reason to struggle." He paused and smirked, "I've seen your plan, and now it's time for all of you to see mine."

In my peripheral vision I saw a flash of light followed by a huge blast of hot air. I felt myself fall to the ground but after that

I couldn't feel anything. Maybe I fainted, but I genuinely couldn't tell. After a bit I fluttered my eyes open.

"S-shit," I began to cough rapidly. My coughing was interrupted by a laughter coming from somewhere in the rubble of the hotel lobby. It was Komaeda, he was out of the headlock and he had the same crazed look in his eyes as the first trial while he towered over us.

"Well how did you all like my plan?" He asked, however nobody replied. Instead everyone was getting up after the explosion.

"Y-you crazy fuck. You could've killed us!" Fuyuhiko screamed at him.

"Hmm well you won't die, yet anyway. I have a simple offer. If the traitor comes forward then I'll let you guys all live. I set booms all over the island that are MUCH more powerful compared to the one you just saw. The traitor has until noon to reveal themselves, but if they don't I'll blow up the island!" He bursted out in laughter again.

"I'll be around in the meantime, good luck everyone." He smiled at me. It's hard to explain, but he had a sad look on his face. I couldn't pinpoint why. He walked over towards me and kissed me gently. He pulled away and left out through the rubble.

"H-holy crap! We need to find those bombs ASAP." Kazuichi Suggested to the others and we all nodded and ran through the rubble.

Okay so my plan is the next chapters are going to be endings. They should be published in a few days because I already have them planned out. There should be two endings unless I change my mind last minute but I don't think I will. I cannot believe that Unnatural Disasters is about to come to an end it's crazy! I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next few!