The Fun House!

After the dinner party, also in the cafeteria-

I sat down with Komaeda as usual, he got to the cafeteria before me. He didn't speak to me, he seemed very deep in thought.

"Ko?" I asked tilting my head. He didn't answer.

I tapped his shoulder, "Komaeda?" This time he blinked quickly and brought his eyes towards mine. He smiled and waved then looked back down at his plate. I turned to my left and started talking to Chiaki when Monokuma appeared with Monomi.

"upupupu Hello! Monokuma has arrived!"

Everyone's eyes rolled and you could hear a few sighs of frustration.

"I'm here to offer you a.. treat!"

Everyone's heads perked up except for Komaeda's.

"What kind of treat?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Upupuu a surprise on the new part of the island of course!"

"That sounds more like a trap to me..." I said under my breath.

"No no Hajime! This is better than a trap." The bear said laughing

"It's a funhouse! You can find very useful information there, like parts to build a ship." Kazuichi's eyes sparkled.

"R-really?" He asked while a smile tugged at his lips.

"Or maybe you'd prefer clues to the future foundation?" Monokuma asked while looking at Nagito. Nagito's head perked up from his tray, suddenly he was paying attention.

"Clues? To the.. future foundation?" He said curiously.

"Or maybe you'd be more interested in your student files from your time at hopes peak academy!" My eyes flicked up to the bear. ' I could learn my ultimate?'

I smiled. I was definitely going to this part of the island. Everyone got up and made their way to the now unblocked section of the island. As we walked inside we were greeted with a giant rollercoaster.

"W-Woah. That looks scary." Souda huffed out.

"Scary? This looks fun!" Sonia said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Souda coughed, "y-yeah. It's fun! Just like miss, Sonia said!"

I was going to talk to Komaeda, but he was gone. I sighed, 'where did he run off too now?' Komaeda was like a child, he had to be babysat. I began to explore the amusement park, searching for Komaeda but also looking for clues on my ultimate. I found him staring at a train like ride.

"Nagito?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He turned around and smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

"I'm looking for any clues on the future foundation. One of us is a traitor, you know." Right after he said that sentence Chiaki appeared with a slight smile.

"Hey hey, Hajime. Nagito."

I smiled and joined the girl while Nagito continued looking at the train.