Lucy stopped mid-sentence upon their arrival at the location and seeing the current occupants at the moment. Especially what are they doing.

Natsu and Lisanna making fun on each other while decorating themselves instead the place.

"Natsu! Lasanna! What a coincidence. You're also here!" Levy started approaching the two with Lucy in tow.

"Yeah. Lisanna asked for my help that's why I'm here" Natsu answered nonchalantly fixing his stare to anyone except Lucy.

Lucy snorted at his reply and murmured to herself. "Moody"

"Excuse me. What did you say?" Lisanna intrigued.

"Nothing to your liking... Come on Levy, let's get this thing done earlier as possible." Lucy grumpy retorted as she made her way to the decorations and started doing.

This time, Natsu spare her a look that speaks so much his mouth cannot utter when Lucy isn't looking. Lisanna saw his staring even it lasted for a second only.

They continued decorating the place in an awkward silence. Every now and then Natsu take a look at Lucy whom didn't show any emotion at all. Lisanna once again caught him and something boils inside her.

"Natsu could you please get the spider web? I think I left it back in SSG's office" Lisanna gently said. Natsu sighed before agreeing and walked away.

"Oh my! I forgot!"

"What is it Lisanna?" Levy answered. 

"I also forgot to bring the spiders. Can you follow Natsu and bring it here please?" Lisanna poutingly asked. Even though she's afraid, she can't help to say no.

"Ahm... O-okay"

"Great! Thanks Levy-chan. Don't worry I think we will enjoy each others company" Lisanna said while looking at Lucy with hidden intensity. Lucy also stared back at her with the same mood.

Levy hesitantly walked out of the place leaving the two behind. When Levy's out of sight, Lucy get back to her work not caring her company. As soon as the two left alone together, dark mood surrounded the area. 

"I really don't like you" Lisanna honestly said.

"The feeling is mutual"

"Good. But on the contrary, we share something in mutual."

"I don't know what you're talk---"

"Natsu"

Lucy stopped on what she's doing. Lisanna started walking towards her.

"I may not know you're kind but I know it when a woman loves a man"

"Tsk! Love is a heavy word"

"Yes that's true. And it will only comes to you once in a million times. Unlike you, I am willing to take it no matter what the consequences is. I am willing to risk everything for the sake of it even if it means blood"

Lucy turned around and face Lisanna who's holding a scissor behind her back.

"Say what your point is"

"Stay away from what's mine. Stay away from Natsu"

Lucy smirked.

"Then, you should say it to him and not me."

Lisanna twitch a brow in annoyance and revealed the scissor. Lucy was alarmed. Lisanna smiled darkly while playing like a toy the sharp scissor on her hands. 

"What the hell are you doing!?"

Lisanna tightly grip the scissor and pointed the sharp edge to her left's open palm. Lucy's eye's widen in realization. It was too late when she tried stopping Lisanna.

"I hate sharing"

Lisanna wounded herself.

"Lisanna!"

Lucy snatched the scissor away from her already bleeding hands.
"Why the hell did you do that!!" 

Suddenly, Natsu and Levy came out of the scene. Lucy was frozen in her place still holding the scissor and looked at their which faces before she glanced at Natsu's direction. 

'F*ck! Wait, Is he... mad at me?'

Natsu hurriedly go from Lisanna's side and carried her bridal style.

"Natsu I..." Lucy trailed off her speech when Natsu's blazing eyes meets hers. He didn't say anything. He just stared at her for a moment before taking Lisanna to the clinic.

Lucy stared at his retreating back.

"Natsu. I didn't do anything. Please, believe me..."

Being hurt is part of loving.

~Sayonara
Scardylol.out