Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2

Start from the beginning

When everything was cleaned up and I was dressed in my clothing again we left the room, still chatting and laughing amongst ourselves. As we made our way out into the great room near the staircase, I saw Yoongi stand up quickly from seating area near a large fireplace that I never noticed before. Behind him, I could see a room which must be the large ballroom, and off of it must be the other dining room, although I couldn't see it from where I was standing. Yoongi walked towards us as Lil took the trays to the kitchen.

Yoongi's mother turned to me and gave me a bow. "It was lovely to meet you, Y/N, and I look forward to seeing you this Saturday. Feel free to come in the early afternoon to get fitted for your dress one final time and I will have my staff here to do your hair and makeup."

I bowed back to her in response, thanking her for her kindness. I couldn't believe my luck – I was going to a fancy party in just a few days in a mansion, filled with rich people, in a dress worth thousands of dollars, and I would get to have my hair and makeup professionally done. I felt like I was in a fairy tale.

As Yoongi got to my side his mother grabbed him and kissed both his cheeks, whispering something to him in his ear in Korean. (K) "She is like the rarest of gems, Yoongi-baby, a unique young lady like no other. Treat her kindly and for heaven's sake – behave yourself!"

I didn't know what she said but it must have been something that made Yoongi happy as I saw him smile gently to his mother, leaning down to kiss her cheek. She returned the kiss and then waved goodbye to me, as she moved around the staircase to head to her chambers.

"So....did everything go well," Yoongi asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as he moved closer to me.

"It did. I found the perfect dress, but you don't get to see it until Saturday, sorry," I replied, booping him on the nose. He chuckled at this, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. I saw he had his hat back on, and had changed his clothing. He must have showered (and we know what guys like to do in the shower hmm).

He was now wearing a black pair of pajama bottoms and a black sleeveless undershirt, which showed off his arms. His arms were slightly muscular, like they were defined by manual labor and not by gym machines. I found his arms to be just as sexy as his hands, as well as the little bit of chest that was exposed because of the lower cut of the undershirt. I could run my tongue over that area as well I bet....

"You done eye-fucking me, Y/N," Yoongi asked with amusement, his hands coming up to cover his chest in mock horror.

His question startled me, as I wasn't aware that I was staring at him that intently, much less daydreaming about him. I laughed it off, smacking his arm.

"You wish, big boy. I see you had to shower and change your clothes. Did you take an extra-long shower, hmm? Feel better now, do you," I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He caught on to what I was saying, grabbing me by the waist with one hand and drawing me to him. Both of my hands came up to rest on his chest as I looked up at him, wondering what he was going to do. He smirked at me and then leaned down towards my face. I thought he was going kiss my cheek again but he didn't. He moved his head quickly to my shoulder, nipping the area he nipped the other night through my top, his right hand moving down from my lower back to firmly grab my butt and thrust me up at him.

I moaned at the feeling of desire that rushed over me. He released me and then said to me in a husky voice, "I think you need to go home now, Y/N, before I show you exactly what you would have been in store for if we WERE alone earlier."

I obeyed, again something completely out of my nature with most people, and hurried through the kitchen waving quickly to Lil and grabbing my clutch that hung on a coat rack near the door. When I got out to my car I leaned back, letting out a big breath. I started to laugh to myself, mainly out of nervousness but also out of relief. I felt that my thighs were shaking just slightly, and I felt wetness between my legs. I was surprised yet again at how quickly he could get me escalated, and how quickly I was willing to submit to him without a care in the world.