Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

The dress clung to me like a second skin, and I felt soooooo deliciously sexy in it. I turned this way and that, admiring myself in the mirror. We both ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the dress as we heard commotion from outside the dressing room.

"Get going boy, they probably already picked out a dress and I haven't even had a chance to see the different styles on her," a voice said sternly. Yoongi's mother and I both walked out of the dressing room to see Yoongi walking towards the chairs and side tables, his poor arms loaded full of a tray of meats, cheeses, crackers, and another tray of champagne and glasses. The housekeeper and cook Lil was right behind him, giving him a little push on his back to get him to move faster. She had an amused look on her face, like the kind a mother gives to her son when she is bossing him around.

Yoongi sat the trays down on two side tables, and then plopped down in a nearby chair, huffing and puffing. I chuckled, which made his head whip to the right as he took me in. His eyes became wide and his jaw dropped as he looked me up and down, his eyes coming back up to rest on my chest.

Lil almost did the same, except she came right over to me, grasping the bodice of the dress and attempting to pull it up more. "This girl – her boobs are about to burst right out of this dress, good lord almighty," Lil said, almost yelling it with amusement. Her tugging did nothing to cover me up more, and so she gave up. She turned towards Yoongi, laying into him again.

"Hey! Get your eyes off her chest young man! Good lord good for nothing horny boys these days! She's got a lot of dresses to try on, get that girl something to drink," Lil barked, making Yoongi shoot up from his chair, almost knocking over a tray. I again stifled a laugh at this, seeing him so whipped by these women. Yoongi quickly poured some champagne in a glass and brought it to me, nearly stumbling over his own two feet as he neared me.

"Uh. Sorry. Here you go, Y/N," he said, handing me the champagne as he tried desperately to keep his eyes trained on the floor in front of him and not on my body in the skintight dress. His cheeks were flustered and I looked down, noticing the front of his pants were a little tighter than normal in the crotch area. He was obviously semi-hard.

I took the champagne, leaning up on my tip toes to put my lips near his face, whispering in his ear. "Well look who is blushing, hmm? It's a shame we weren't alone so you could help me get out of the dress. It's a little too tight in a few areas," I said, pulling back with a smug look of satisfaction on my face.

His breath hitched as he looked at me quickly with those same dark eyes I saw earlier, and I knew that I was lucky there were people in the room or I was in for it. Luckily his mother came to my rescue, stating that I had plenty of help now with her, Lil, and the tailor on the way, and so he could leave the women to it. The look of relief on Yoongi's face was something else, as he turned to bow to each of us, scurrying out of the room like his ass was on fire.

Shortly after, the tailor arrived, a cute as a button little lady who looked about 4'9" in height. The four of us spent the next two hours trying on various dresses, eating, and sipping champagne as we laughed about anything, the best topic being about men, of course.

After trying on six different dresses I finally found my favorite one, it was one that made all the ladies gasp as I stepped out of the fitting room. I knew then it was the one to wear to the party, and I was sure when Yoongi saw me in it, it would blow his socks off. The tailor took my measurements and the dress, telling us that the dress will be done and ready to be picked up by Friday.

The tailor made her goodbyes to us and left, as we put the dresses away and cleaned up our mess. I had had a glass of wine by then but didn't feel too tipsy as I made myself not drink any more and an hour had already passed since I finished it. I made sure to text my mom before 6 p.m. to let her know I was going to be home around 7 p.m. and not to wait for me to make dinner. She replied that she would make something for us, and for me to have fun. She thought I was here mainly to work on a school project, and I was going to tell her tonight all about the party as well as about Yoongi.