Questions!

Justin's POV~

I heard voices around me... I felt a huge amount of pain in the back of my head... I slowly opened my eyes to see a room and was full of whispers... I sat up and I felt someone hug me, "THANK GOD!!!", my vision cleared and I saw Bryan, Michael, Jon and a few animatronics, "Ow....", Bryan let me go, "Do you remember anything??", I rub the back of my head in confusion but in pain, "N-No...", Jon sighed, "This is getting scary, but it may be my fault for hitting you with a hammer.", I froze, "You what.", he hid behind Michael, "Don't kill me!", I sigh, "Be glad that my head is too sore for me to kill you right now.", he nods and sighs with relief. Baby walked up to me, "Are you sure you're OK?... In the mini games... Something strange happened...", I closed my eyes before opening them again, "What happened...?", Bryan sighed, "Anarchy took over again. But this time... He said somethings that confused us, big time.", I sit up properly and I noticed my hood was off, I pull it up again, "Great... Jon, I'll get you back for the hammer!", he laughs nervously before Freddy sighed, "Bryan, how do you know about MPD and how does he have it?", Bryan shurgs, "I honestly don't know how he has MPD... He was never abused as a kid so... It confuses me and our friends...", Freddy nods before Helpy jumped up in the air, "I got this! Let me... Test something!", she walked over to me, "OK. I'm going to ask you a few questions and you have to answer them honestly.", I nod slowly, "OK... Does the name... Elizabeth sound familiar to you in a way...?", I silently think, "Elizabeth...", I sigh, "Not.... Really...", she nods, "What about Michael Afton???", I frown, "No...", "Afton????", I pause for a minute, "I mean... The name sounds a little familiar to me... But... No...", Helpy frowns, "This is supiseous....", she started to pace the room with a thoughtful look, "... You postive of your answers???", I nod. Jon looks at Michael, "Hold on... Helpy, you're not suggesting...", "... I ain't suggesting nothing!", I sigh, "How about I take Justin back to his home...?", Michael nods, "Yeah, that would be the best way for go about this.", I pull myself up but immediately get light-headed, "...", I steady myself as I regain stability, "You alright?", I nod at Bellora, "Yeah, yeah... Just light-headed... OW.... How hard did you hit me?!", Bryan sighed, "I think we should go...", Bryan lead me out the door away from the animatronics...

R. Freddy's POV~

I watched as Bryan and Justin leave the Hotel... I turned to the others, "Somethings not right. I mean... How would a second personality know your names when Justin himself doesn't know Baby was a human!", Jon sighed, "I mean, Anarchy has always been the mysterious part of Justin that none of us could ever understand... And he was always aware of many things. So... I don't know...", Michael seemed to thinking a lot, "And why does he look like William??", I sat down, "Guys... Michael, Baby, Bellora... I need to tell you something.", I told Baby and Bellora what happened last night with Justin. I told them how he was awake around 3am and was awaken by a Nightmare and apparently it was normal! This was starting to sound more and more supiseous... I got up and looked out the window... Those Twisted things know something... And we'll need to figure it out... Before we run out of time...

Bunny's POV~

I ran back into the room, "I got an Ice-pack!", I gave it to Justin and he puts it where Jon had hit him on the head, "Geez... I understand that Anarchy scares us but, dude why did he hit you with a hammer?!", "If I had an answer, Anthony. I would have told you.", Bryan sighs, "Jon just got scared and thought if he hit Justin on the head he would snap out of it... But.", Blake sighs with frustration while Quinny gave Justin a hug, "Get better soon, Justin! <3", he smiles warmly and pats her on the head, "Aww... Thank you, Quin...", she gave him a cute smile, "Who's up for a movie night???", we all cheer to that! Blake went to order Pizza, Anthony went to get blankets and the rest of us, choose the perfect movie for tonight!