The Mini Games.

Lefty's POV~

I stare in complete shock... There's no way... This man... Not only sounds like Springbonnie.... BUT LOOKS LIKE AFTON!!!! He ran his hand through his hair, "Better?", "Yeah...", I couldn't help but stare... I looked over at Baby who looked like she had seen a ghost... I looked over at Freddy who looked like he might throw up.... Bryan and this, Cam lady, doesn't seem to notice the fact that this Justin person looks like HIM!
Unless... Could he...? No! He died...! I know he did, "Hey, Lefty! Wanna join us in the mini games?", I look up to see Freddy, Baby and Bryan's friends heading to the portal, "S-Sure, Bud!", me and him walked after the others, "Are you OK, Lefry? You seem spooked...", I smile at Bryan, "Of course, Bryan! I was. Just thinking about something!", Bryan smiles as we drew closer to the wall...

Freddy's POV~

"Alright... Watch your step...", I lead the new humans through the Theme Park, but I couldn't take my mind off Justin... His eyes, his hair, his voice! They all are like an identical match to William! As I opened the door to the portal, I saw Bellora, "Bellora?", she looked at us as Justin pulled his hood back up to cover himself again... Odd... I look back to Bellora, "Oh. Sorry, I was just wandering... I didn't know we would have visitors...", Bryan came in after us with Lefty, "Hey, Bellora!! These are actually my friends... This is Can and Justin!", Cam waved a hello while Justin nods, Bellora smiled, "I see... Are we going to play mini games?", Bryan nods as he walks up to the panel, "Yeah! Whick mini game should we play...?", Lefty ran over yelling, "MURDER MYSTERY!!!", I felt Cam shift a bit as well as Justin, "OK...", Bryan types in something in that thing and we all gather around the portal...

"3...2...1...GO!!"

Cam's POV~

We landed in the... Space ship!!! I ran around and saw Justin! He looked up and saw me, "Are you the murderer, Justin??", he shook his head, "No. I have no knife.", I sigh with relief! No Anarchy!!! WE walked around for a hit before... Um.... Bellora I think... Came running, "It's Freddy!!!", we both looked at each other and Justin took out his bow... And we waited for Freddy to come...

Justin's POV~

Freddy came round the corner and I released the arrow and hit him!! Bryan, myself, Can and Lefty cheered!!! I felt ourselves getting teleported to the next game...

It's another theme park!!! I looked around and I was put in the lava area... I looked to see what I was and... I was the one with the knife. I was actually looking forward to this... But as I made my way out of the lava area... I felt my vision fade as well as my breaths becoming into pants....

Lefty's POV~

"Hey, Bryan? Your Justin friend is extremely quiet... Is he OK?", Bryan suddenly smiled nervously at us, "So... Um... Question; Do you guarantee your life?", we all frown at him, "Yeah... Why?", Cam suddenly seemed to catch on, "Well... Heh... You might wanna run...", I was confused at first before I heard Freddy yelp!! WE all turned to see Freddy on the ground and Justin holding a knife!!! Bryan and Cam stood in front of us, "Anarchy.", I frown... He, surprisingly, responds but... His voice is different... That scared me...,"So..., you thought you could contain me? ~", Bryan and Cam started to back up a bit, "Anarchy... We don't have to do this...", Bryan aims his bow at Anarchy, "Same old Bryan I see...", he suddenly looked over at me, "Been a long time since I last saw you... Lefty.", Bryan continues to aims his bow him while I just hid behind him, "What you mean?! Justin and you just meet Lefty today!", he laughed gently as his twirled the knife in his hands, "Remember Bryan... I know more about Justin's past and yours than you both do yourselfs... I remember... He and you don't...", I gasped, I stared at him, "There's... There's no way... You...", he smiled as he looked at me in the eye, "This is far from a joke... But~ I know something about Bryan and Justin... They're both... Orphans.", we all look at Bryan who had not taken his eyes off him, "Sorry, about this Justin.", he released the arrow and cried, "TIME TO Go!!!", we did a count down and...

Justin's POV~

We landed back in the portal room, I held my head in complete agony! My head was spinning and throbbing, "Justin?!", I looked up to see Bryan and Cam looking extremely scared, "Guys...?", Cam looked me in the eye, "Do you remember anything that just happened?!", I tried to think but... I shook my head, "N-no...", Bryan went over to his animatroncs and explained something in a quiet voice, "How bout we get that Pizza? Maybe that will help ya??", I nod...

**I hope you guys are enjoying this and I hope you guys are actually ready for something on my channel and the reason my videos are quiet is because I don't have any audio yet, but I have an idea for a FNAF 6 TheFamousFilms video!!!*