Explaining.

Bryan's POV~

"Funtime Freddy. Please back up...", F. Freddy took a few steps back and I walked up to Justin, "So... Um... How did this happen?", he sighed, "One moment I was walking with Cam and, next you thing I know, I felt something wrap around my ankle and,", looks around, "here we are!", I smile nervously, "OK... Cam, can you help me get him down?", she nods,"OK... Um...", L ooked at the ropes and soon found the cause, "OK...", I undo the rope and it let Justin go! He landed on his feet perfectly as he was released, "So... How was life upside down?", he sigh, "It made my head spin! In fact, who the FRICK did that?!", F. Freddy started to back away, "YOU.", he then took off running, "GET BACK HERE!!!!", Justin ran after him with a knife, "No! JUSTIN!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!", me and Can ran after him as he chased F. Freddy...

Baby's POV~

As I was talking to mom, Freddy, Lefty and F. Chica,"AHHHHH!!!! FREDDY BE MY SHEILD!!!!", F. Freddy came running and hid behind Freddy, "Why?!", I looked in the direction he came from and saw a man in a hood was holding a knife while Bryan was talking to him...

I thought the man would hurt Bryan... But... He put the knife back in his pocket and seemed to be taking deep breaths to calm down. I jogged over to Bryan, "Who is this, Bryan?", a girl came over, completely worn out, "Well... This is Cam and Justin, they're really good friends of mine.", I tiled my head, "How come you never mentioned them?", Bryan sighs, "I didn't want them to get hurt by Springtrap or... Used as blackmail!", Cam nods, "He told us everything.", I gulp. Justin seems to be a very calm person... When he's not mad... I looked at him and took in what I saw... I couldn't make out his eyes nor could I see his face completely because of the hood he was wearing, "So. Baby, they are my friends and they are no threat to you or the animatronics.", I smiled, "Yay!!", that means we have more friends!!! Frddy came over and looked at them, "Why are you wearing a hood?", Justin tugged the hood a bit, "I don't know... I guess... I like the hood...?", Freddy frowned a little, "OK?", Bryan smiled, "Am I in trouble?", Freddy shook his head, "No. You aren't in trouble.", Bryan gave a small quiet cheer, Can had a really pretty smile, "So, these are the animatronics you told us about?! The little girl looks so pretty!!!", she got on my level and smiled at me, "Oh-Oh! Thank you, miss!", Justin sighs, "My head is still a bit sore after getting hung upside down...", Bryan went quiet for a moment before saying, "Try taking the hood off? Maybe let the fresh air surround you instead of the hood.", Justin nods slowly and takes off the hood and....

I was in complete shock....