Someone Secretive...again- Chapter 18

Elliot: So, where are we going?

You: We're heading to a funfair.

Elliot: Gosh, I can't believe this is happening, sorry for making certain things hard for you.

You: You know, I finally get what Ilsa meant, you ARE hard to stay mad at. And away from *softly rubs chest area with index*.

Elliot: Maybe we head to the funfair first, hankypanky later.

At the secret location...oh wait I got rid of that idea:

Elliot: Wow.

You: Let's head to the jumping thingy.

Elliot: You'd think someone as intelligent as you would remember the name Drop Tower.

You: Speaking of intelligence, it has nothing to do with knowledge OR memory. Tada! Bitch!

At the "jumping thingy" (you: fuck you):

You: AHHH MY TESTICLES! WHY IS THE AIR TICKLING MY BALLS AND GIVING ME A FUCKING BONER!

Elliot: boner, eh?

You: WHAT?!

Elliot: NEVERMIND, IT'LL ONLY MATTER AT HOME UNLESS YOU WANNA SHAG SOMEPLACE EL-

You: AAAHHH! FUCKING HOLD ME LIKE IN THOSE ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND TELENOVELAS!!!

ELLIOT whoops; Elliot...grabbed you and held you tight and that was enough to comfort you. Does he have his phone with him? Oh, it's just his penis. Feels kind of nice.

You: I DESCRIBE MY OWN THOUGHT PROCESS ASSWIPE!

After a fun night, wait nevermind the fun's not over they're gonna have sex.

You: spoiler alert.

You are whispering, we've mentioned intercourse 3-4 times, and most importantly...DUH!

Elliot: Are you this unstable during sex?

Lannan: Yes.

You:😶 Should I comment on his reply or remain expressionless? And I'm saying that whilst ruining the serious effect.

Lannan: You know that saying no would've been fine.

You: أوّلاً, you little خارا, I did reject you. It may have been A TEST, but it qualifies as a no. Deuxièmement, after said test, you just got angry, however, Elliot understood and that's a nice quality you donkey, يا حمار.

Elliot: Speaking of understanding, WHAT did you just say?!

You: In order: Firstly, shit, secondly, an then I just repeated 'you donkey'.

Lannan: Just...enjoy your night. Im just sad now.

Elliot: Feel betrayed, don't you? Even though you weren't together, you still feel used...KARMA.

You: So you're not over it.

Elliot: I'm mad at him, not you. Because he said that it was okay when he had sex with you, yet he complains about something that's much less horrible; in the sense that it's not horrible at all! So I say...hypocrite!

You: Okay we're almost at 420 words time to fuck-and 420.

Elliot: Gladly.

There is normal kissing, now your arms are wrapped around his neck as you laugh into the kiss? Oh, your legs around his stomach and spine.

Elliot: Not chubby...just really muscular.

They continue making out, incorporating their 1 v 1 fortnite game into the session of arousal with a tongue war. The clothes are now off, yet you keep kissing, clearly this means something, your cocks rub together as your lips continue to connect passionately, your knees get weak, so as much of a dom as you are, you kneel down and start sucking. Elliot moans with pleasure as you deep throat his whole 7 inches. He ejaculates into your mouth, much to your disappointment. At least you got a midnight snack.

Elliot: What? You think I'm going to leave you out to dry? We are taking care of that...gigantic real dildo.

And so he gives you a handjob and you end up cuming as well.

Elliot: So...the*pants* furniture will be placed tomorrow so everyone has their own room now. No awkward sleeping next to Lannan anymore.

You: Yay. *faints*.

And so Elliot cuddles up next to you.

616 words