Someone's Drunk- Chapter 6

As you drink alcohol, trying to get as drunk as possible, someone walks up to you:

Person: You seem depressed.

You: You seem nosy.

Person: Touché.

You: I'm not depressed, I'm just pissed at myself and everyone around me.

Person: How so?

You: I move in with a bunch of people, 2 of them are in a secret relationship, 1 flirts with me, I flirt back. I find out about them, so the other guy in the relationship is mad at me, I calm him down and say that we will confront Elli... the other guy tomorrow. The next day I found out they broke up and the guy that didn't flirt with me started arguing with me, long story short I ended up sleeping with him and a few hours later the flirty guy confessed hil love for the other one.

Person: Huh, that is way worse than my problem. I fell in love with a straight guy who's in a relationship with my friend.

You: Name's Y/N.

Person: Mine's Lachlan.

You: Wait a second *turns around*, holy motherforking shirtballs (whoever gets that reference is awesome), LACHLAN?!

Lachlan: Yes, oh my god, you're the new click member, aren't you?

You: You've been missing for a month. Where have you been.

Lachlan: No one ever watches spin-offs, I've been in the Unithes States. Honestly had a great time. So Lannan and Elliott are together?

You: Were. By the way Marcus knows.

Lachlan: Elliott told him?!

You: Yep, also to be fair hate sex is inevitable.

Lachlan: I'm moving back in.

You: That's gonna be super awkward.

Lachlan: Yeah, but I shouldn't be ashamed of who I like.

You: Best case scenario we both don't get kicked out.

289 words

Dun Dunn Dunnnn?