Someone Unique - Chapter 2

So I'm remaking this chapter because I didn't like the first version.

You woke up early, which was weird since you weren't a morning person, so you took this opportunity to make everybody some pancakes.

After the process of pancake making:

Bazza, the tall specimen he is, also wasn't a morning person, you'd think gamers would be able to wake up early.

Back to the point, with the combination of height and sleepiness, he didn't notice your food.

He grabbed some cereal, poured it onto a bowl, sat down and saw your food, and then saw you.

To play it off cool he inserted the Kellogs into the pancakes.

Bazza: For crunchiness.

You: There are other ways of saying "I was sleepy".

Bazza: This is really good, don't run away please.

You: I want to say too soon, but why did Lachlan disappear?

Bazza: No clue, he disappeared about 3 weeks ago, the day Lannan...attempted suicide.

You: You'd think a fanfiction about gamers wouldn't be depressing.

It's called Irony.

You: It's also called basic.

Bazza: Who are you talking to?

You: Either myself or myself, technically.

Lannan: What the fuck?!

You: Awww, you're welcome.

Elliot: Y/N, this is so sweet of you.

You: Like this pancake, not at all because pancakes aren't made with sugar.

Elliot: *Ha has of funny*

Is that a frown on Lannan's face?

You: Here Lannan, have a pancake.

Lannan: YEET!

You: Don't start a food fight using my masterpiece, with this masterpiece *points at Elliot* *winks*.

Kath: Whoever made this is my favourite person.

You: Poor Marcus.

Kath hugs you again.

Now Marcus is frowning.

You: I won't steal her from you, because I'm gay.

You mumbled that last part.

Marcus: What was that?

You: 3 words you didn't hear properly because I did not want you to.

Harley chuckled.

Marcus: Are you dating Harley?

He joked

You: I've known him for 18 hours, and most of that time I was either playing Fortnite or unconscious. Also he's asexual.

Again with the mumbling.

Marcus: Why do you keep mumbling things?

Bazza: Cause he's crazy.

You: Speaking of which, you all have that one defining trait, so like mine is that I'm a psycho? Or that I don't have an Australian accent (If anyone who reads this has an Australian accent, forget that part).

Elliot: No you're the funny one.

You: Isn't that Lannan?

Lannan: You see, it's smart what he's the crazy one, that way we're diverse.

You: You see, that's funny...and ironic because he's actually the crazy one.
*chuckle*.

Marcus: Did you just laugh at your own joke?

You: No, the word diverse just reminded me of something. And I oop.

You dropped your plate.

You bent down to pick it up.

Elliot stared at your ass (nasty pervert), and Lannan squeezed his boyfriend's hand from under the table.

You, with your head near the ground, saw L&E holding hands. "Oh shit, are they dating? Did I flirt with a taken man? Did a taken man flirt with me?"

Cray: Ooh, moustache shampoo.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as you stood up.

You: How could a piece of pancake get stuck to your facial hair.

Elliot: He eats like a pig.

You: Mmh, pigs are pink, pink is a girl's color...CRAY IS TRANSGENDER!

Cray: Speaking of pig, YOU SEXIST PIG HOW DARE YOU SAY ONLY GIRLS CAN LIKE PINK?!

You: In the end, the real pig is one that cheats on his partner.

Lannan smiled to himself at the irony, obviously it wasn't ironic since you knew about them but how was he supposed to have that information?

600 words

I should've probably made this longer, but at least I made it better.. right?

Quality over Quantity

Why can't Morgz remember that?