Someone & Sideplot- Chapter 12

Ignore the dumbass title, but APPRECIATE 3 UPDATES IN 1 DAY...WHAT?! I feel like that sounds a bit arrogant and the chapters aren't even that long but I think I'm going well with the plot...s. I am being very confident about something that's not a big deal.

Lachlan: Look, I know it's weird that I have romantic feelings for you-

Marcus: I knew... I knew that you had feelings for me. I just pushed those thoughts deep down because the idea was a bit too shocking. Also it was kind of obvious. You kept staring...everywhere not just a specific area it was my face, my ass and that one time I was swimming and you kept looking at my chest...like a pervert.

Lachlan: Oh.

Marcus: And then you ran away and after learning that Lannan tried to kill himself in the name of love I realized I fucked up. So I'm sorry for not rejecting you sooner...or at all.

Lachlan: Running away gave me some time to think. I don't need you to like me back. I'm fine with you being Kath's boyfriend. Sure, I'm sad you're not mine but I'll get over it. And who knows, maybe I'll find someone else.

Marcus: Maybe you don't need to.

{Insert kissing I will not describe because cheating is bad}

Lachlan: Well, I have a boner.

Marcus: Maybe I can take care of it.

Lachlan: No, you're with Kath.

Marcus: I don't want sweet Kath, I want a bad boy.

Lachlan: I am not a bad boy.

Marcus: Running away when you don't get what you want, that's so hot. When you bite your lips and slam the table with your muscles *starts rubbing bicep* when you lose a game, what a turn-on.

Lachlan: Screw it. You're too hot to reject.

[SEX SCENE]