Marked || Part Two

Start from the beginning

The days go by and the little passenger on board in your body keeps growing up. No one dares to judge you. Nobody wants to admit it, but it's a beautiful sight to see Draco and you taking a walk through the gardens by holding hands. He frequently caresses your belly, kneels down and kisses it, and tells Scorpius how much he loves him. The baby kicks with all his strengths when Draco does. With all the pressure he has on due to what his mission involves, Scorpius and you are the only thing that keeps him sane. Draco, all dressed in black, and you, all dressed in white. It's like if good and evil walk hand in hand.

After months of hard work, Draco and you finally succeded on repairing the vanishing cabinet. You're about to start your ninth month of pregnancy. Draco has been awake nervous all night long. He must complete his mission tonight. You've been awake as well, trying your best to make him smile.

—Have you thought about what Scorpius feels when we are intimate, baby? I mean, I don't wanna traumatize our little munchkin —you ask. A shy smile blooms across his beautiful face.

—I'd never thought about that, you know, love? I guess somehow he knows how much we love each other. Madam Pomfrey didn't say we abstain, so I think there is nothing to worry about. We're free to enjoy as many romps as we wish, kitty —he answers and drops a sweet kiss on your lips. But his smile vanishes soon—. Time has come —he gets out of bed.

—I'll go with you.

—No. It's too dangerous. For both of you, sweetheart. I'll be back soon, I promise.

—Please be careful, baby.

—I will, kitty. —You help him get dressed and he gives you a loving kiss—. I'll be back soon, Scorpius, I promise —he kisses your belly and leaves.

The baby kicks and you caress your belly. You sit next to the window and wait for your prince to come back. Scorpius has been kicking and moving since Draco left.

—Please calm down, my little angel. Daddy will come back soon —you say as you caress your belly, but Scorpius keeps doing it all night long. You feel so much pain.

When Draco comes back, you notice his swollen eyes. Yon know he has been crying. You hug him with all your strengths and kiss him over and over and over again.

—What happened, baby?

—I couldn't do it... I couldn't kill Dumbledore —he answers with tears in his eyes.

—You did the right thing, my love.

—But Snape completed the mission, Dumbledore is de... Is... Is everything ok, babygirl? —He notices that you've been crying.

—I think something is wrong with the baby —you answer with tears in your eyes. You just finish saying it and your water breaks—. We have to go to the hospital, Draco, now! —You break down into tears.

Draco takes you in his arms and runs to the hospital wing, carrying you bridal style. Among all the chaos and pain caused by Dumbledore's death, a ray of light starts shining. You gave birth a beautiful healthy boy.

—He is so tiny —Draco says with tears of joy filling his eyes while caressing Scorpius' little face. Scorpius is laying on your chest. He opens his eyes and smiles.

—He has your beautiful eyes —you say with tears of joy rolling down your cheeks.

—And your beautiful smile —Draco adds, and suddenly, Scorpius yawns and starts sobbing.

—Gosh! Are you hungry, sweetie? —You wipe Scorpius' tears away gently with your thumb.

Draco is sitting on bed next to you with his arms around your waist, sharing this tender memorable moment with you: breastfeeding Scorpius for the first time.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!