Chapter 7

(Edited 4/15/2022)

Gabby POV

After returning the Prince back to his tribe, we were invited for the celebration of his return. While everybody else was dancing I was sitting on the side watch the lost boys, Serena, Star, and the rest of the tribe dance and have a good time.

I feel a tug on my hair, I look and it's Tink.

She starts chattering again but I can't understand her as usual.

" Tink, I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying " I say with pure confusion on my face.

She starts pulling my hair and I assume she wants me to follow her which I do and she leads me to the forest, directly in the middle of it to be exact and she flies away.

" Um, Tink " I say but nothing happens.

Okay now I'm scared.

" Psst " I hear behind me, I look and see it's Peter and squats back down in the bush.

" Peter, where are you- " I then feel somebody grab my arm and pulls me to the ground.

" Look, it's a fairy wedding " he says looking at all the fairies gathering at a tree.

" Can we see it " I ask him.

He just grabs my hand we starting flying towards the tree.

And what I saw was so beautiful.

I see the fairy bride and groom sharing a beautiful dance, it was probably the most enchanting thing I ever seen. I look up and see Peter looking at me and he gets and grabs my hand and bows.

I happily bow back and he holds his hand out which I take and he places his other hand on my hip and we slowly begin dancing.

So this is what romance must feel like, uh oh.

I can't possibly be falling for him.

Am I ?

Back at home

Judith POV

Me and Max return home from the anniversary party but while in the car he doesn't say anything to me.

" Why aren't you speaking to me " I ask him.

" Because I don't have anything to say to you " he says not taking his eyes off the road.

" Is this about Gabby " I ask.

" Yes because you are trying to change who she is and it isn't right " he says angrily.

" I just want her to look more like young lady, that's all " I say.

" Well maybe she doesn't wanna be that little girly girl, maybe she just feels comfortable in basketball shorts and t shirts, it's who she is " he says while again not taking his eyes off the road.

" Stop listening to your mother all the time and think about your children and think about what they want and what makes them happy, Judith " he says.

Before I can say anything my phone rings and when I answer my mom is talking so fast and hysterically I can't understand her.

" Mom, slow down what's wrong " I say.

" The kids are missing " she screams out.

" Oh my god, mom are you sure " I ask panicking.

" Yes, I can't find them anywhere, what if they ran away or something " she says crying.

" Mom, call the police we'll be there soon " I say hanging up.

" What is it " Max asks me with concern on her face.

" She said the kids are missing " I say with tears running down my face.

" Oh my god, did she look everywhere " he says starting to speed up.

" She said she did. Max what if the girls ran away, this all my fault " I say breaking down in tears.

" Don't think like that. Let's just see what cops say " he says grabbing my hand.

"Please let them be okay " I say in my head.

Hook POV

I was walking alone in the forest and I stumble upon the fairy tree and see Peter and I believe her name is Gabby sharing a romantic dance.

" Evil day " I say looking at them.

" This isn't how it's supposed to go " I say falling down to the ground.

" How can he find another girl so fast and I'm all alone " I say with sadness in my voice.

Wait a minute maybe I could use this to my advantage.

I pull out my crystal ball and look in to it and ask it a question.

" How does she feel about him " I ask it.

The word "LOVE" pops up well looks like our little Pan might be in love as well.

Again, I think to myself.

Anybody knows whenever Peter Pan is in love it's his biggest weakness.

Maybe my plan won't fail after all. I hide behind a tree to listen to see if I could use something else against him.

And luckily there is.

Peter POV

" Gabby, are you happy here with me" I ask looking in her brown eyes.

" Yeah, I really am" she says with a big smile.

" You really mean that " I ask her.

" Yeah I do " she says.

" So you wanna stay here with me forever " I ask and her mood changes drastically and she doesn't responds and looks away.

" I don't know about that Peter " she says looking down.

" Why not " I ask slightly annoyed.

" Because I have my sister and my best friend and my parents who might be worried sick about us " she says.

" Gabby are you saying you wanna go back home " I ask her.

Really hope she says no.

" I don't know " she says with her head still down.

Wow, it's like the Wendy situation all over again.

" Well go home then " I say and I turn to fly away.

" Peter wait " she says stopping me.

" I just need time to think about it first, that's all " she says.

" What is there to think about? We have fun, we fight, fly, have all of these amazing adventures, what more is there " I say slightly yelling out.

" I don't know yet but just give me time to think about it " she says.

" Fine, let's get back to the tree house " I say.

" Peter, if I do decide to stay, what will happen to my family " she asks but I don't have an answer.

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment, and follow

Much love 🖤