butter knife.

A/n, just so you guys know and dont start questioning here and there I am part following Avenger movie logic and my own, so it will be different in certain aspects! Im going off the plot to make things more interesting! 

annnddd thoughts on the new Loki series...?

------------------------

"So you and Loki huh? never would have guessed" Nat remarked sarcastically next to me at the four-seater table as Clint sat across from us scarfing down a burger. It was some small and new restaurant joint in the city called 'Bangin Burgers',

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at the thought of the impatient god as I sipped my raspberry fizzy drink, "I would have, I swear I heard the room above me squeaking last night" Clint put in.

I blushed furiously and dipped my head as Nat laughed, "So you were getting it on then?" 

"Can we change the subject?" I squeaked gnawing on my cheek, we weren't that loud were we? oh god, I'll never live that down, Clint chuckled with Nat before the topic switched,

"Alright but the next topic is going to be boring, we need to go over legitimizing your hero license." I frowned at him when after talking Clint double-dipped his fry,

 "hero license?"

"Yep they're new must-haves for heroes around the world these days, Fury's idea of course" Nat mumbled gingerly dipping her chip in some sauce as I pursed my lips, Is this really necessary? what if I mess up?

I was nudged out of my thoughts as I glanced to Nat "hey, the tests aren't too difficult I promise, it's mainly about your health, stability, and willingness to help citizens. The law to get hero licenses were enlisted after Lokis attack since so many people complained about him possibly switching back to villainous ways since he's technically a hero now they want guaranteed safety from any newbies"

I nodded and chewed on an onion ring the smell of the restaurant flooding my senses along with the sound of yelling children and frustrated adults trying to seat them again. I gripped the edge of the table when things fuzzed and blurred around me like my vision was malfunctioning. 

I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder and I blinked my eyes clear before turning to Nat who frowned worriedly, "you okay?" I gulped not trusting my own voice so I nodded before clearing it,

"Yeah, just- a little dizzy for some reason, I'll be right back" I passed her a tight-lipped smile before slipping out of my seat and to the woman bathroom sign in my line of sight. I pushed it open and squeezed past two people exiting.

I got into one of the stalls and pushed down the toilet lid before sitting on it and rubbing my hands at my temples controlling my breathing. Suddenly everything was too hot.

I was panting and I felt beads of sweat on my upper lip, forehead, and running down my back under my shirt making me uncomfortably sticky. I shuddered and my vision blurred before it was fine, the process happened once or twice.

I leaned my head against the fairly new stall wall and pulled my legs up to my chest trying to control my breathing with half-closed eyes. What the hell is happening to me? I blinked and saw a dash of blue somewhere around me before it was gone.

What the-

I was pulled from my confusion when the stall door rattled with three poundings, I was going to call out what but someone beat me to it, "Sparrow? you in there?" I frowned,

Georgia?

I shakily stood holding the wall for support as I unlocked the door and she peered in with confused eyes, "What-" I coughed into my fist-shaking my head "-are you doing here?" 

"I need to show you something, its urgent, come on we have to go quick" She grabbed my hand and paused before we could leave the bathroom, some of the other women were giving us odd looks, and Im pretty sure my thighs left a heat imprint on the lid of the toilet.

"Those two you were with- I can't trust them with what Im going to show you, it has to be just you" I rubbed my head and nodded, Whatever it was it had to be important for Georgia to have to find me in a bathroom nearly dying of heatstroke.

I grabbed a paper towel, dried my face quickly before taking in a deep breath and pushing open the door, "I'll be right back" I told her before walking toward the blurry figures of Nat and Clint. 

When I got closer Nat stood "Sparrow are you-"

"Im okay dont worry, I just thought I saw someone I knew head into the bathroom for a second" She smiled tightly but I couldn't tell if she bought my lie or not, I looked down at my half-eaten food as Clint swallowed another bite,

"Im pretty full actually, I planned to head over to my dad's cafe in a minute can I catch up with you guys later?"

Nat opened her mouth to say something but Clint spoke first "sure, we will see you back at the tower" I smiled in thanks and said goodbye before hastily leaving the place and in the general direction of the cafe. 

I hoped Georgia was close behind and was catching up, and when I heard her quicker footsteps and she popped up beside me I knew she followed through with my plan. "Mind telling me why you needed to drag me out of the restaurant I was eating at with friends? I thought we were hanging out tomorrow" 

She sighed, "I know I know, but something came up and I had to see you sooner, " I glanced at her and really sunk in what she looked like, her hair had been chopped short, the pure blonde was now soaked with a brown at the roots and was a bit messy and unbrushed, she had a large off greyish purple hoodie on and jeans with black converse.

She liked to dress up so this style wasn't her, nor were the dark circles formulating under her blue eyes, "Come on my cars this way" I trailed after her when we crossed the street and hopped into her yellow mini. 

We got in and she started it up, we were going a bit fast but I always kept an eye on the lock on the door, a paranoia thing with the whole friend and trust issues part. I love Georgia, I've known her forever but I also knew Morgan a long time too. 

and that didn't change the fact she turned into a backstabbing bitch. I balled my fists at the memory but Georgia began talking,

"Okay, here we are" I glanced out the window to the familiar apartment complex. The one I'd been taken in. 

"Georgia-" I gave off a warning tone that I was not eager, she gave me sad eyes, "I know I know, here-" My eyes widened when she passed me a butter knife out of her pocket,

"It's not much but it's all I have if you dont trust me just stab me with it" I scoffed in disbelief, "Georgia this is insane! what are you-"

"I know I know but it'll all make sense soon just please come with me?"