Sweet sweet fluffy cat you are finally back

When morning arrived and the sun woke up, Loki opened his eyes and no longer felt the heavyweight of the large black panther on his side, he frowned for a moment wondering where she could be but upon looking down his emerald eyes met familiar yellow ones.

A small black fluffy house cat laying on her back snuggled into his green and white sheets basking in the morning sun.

He couldn't contain his smile at the creature curled up on the side of his legs, mewing softly turning over so she could stand. She waltzed right up onto Loki's chest and mushed her head into his jaw purring softly as her little black paws padded his tunic that covered his skin.

He scratched behind her ears softly and her tail swished as she lay down and rolled over him enjoying the pats and warmth, getting a good yoga stretch out using the Norse god's body to her advantage.

The first step had already begun, with this smaller form he could see she was making different decisions despite it not being her human one he was glad to see her change no matter the size of it.

It took time but finally, Sparrow realized that she couldn't leave herself being such a burden on Loki by hiding away, he promised he would be there for her, it was time she start trusting him.

After a small one to cat chat, Loki got up and got changed as Sparrow respectfully turned around and closed her eyes in her little fluffy cat ball plopping herself down.

She didn't see it coming when he finished changing and he gently picked her up by her waist and she squeaked out a meow as he hoisted her into his arms.

"Now you aren't so heavy silly cat" he jested and poked her p black wet nose with his finger causing her to pull slightly back at the sudden move and let out a mix of a snuffle and a snort but a deep chuckle rumbled in his chest.

She jumped onto his shoulders perched around his neck keeping him warm as a scarf enjoying being smaller to do things she couldn't do while as a big cat.

He entered the kitchen looking much more cheerful and he prepared the 'sugary Midgardian cereal' that Sparrow liked so much.

She lept onto the counter and gleefully accepted the pats as Tony and Nat entered the room. Tony scooped her up and held under her arms twirling and laughing "Small cat is back!"

She chuckled in her mind and let out a distressed meow when she grew dizzy. Loki was over in an instant plucking her from Tony's arms and cradling her carefully.

She looked up at the god with wide eyes, that was fast, he didn't even hesitate.

While Loki began scolding Stark who rolled his eyes Sparrow wriggled out of Lokis arms and sprinted to her room. Is it too fast? but he promised, I'll be fine, besides I owe it to him.

With a deep breath and a few clicks of her joints, she reemerged from the room carefully.

Nat was the first to spot her and a big smile fell on the assassin's face as she quickly dashed to meet her in a hug as the two men were bickering.

"Sparrow, I'm so glad you're okay" Nat whispered wishing she could have said it the first time she was brought back in but alas wouldn't have received a response from the unconscious panther.

"Thanks, Nat" Sparrow replied shyly and Stark cleared his throat causing her to look over at him over Nat's shoulder "well come ere kid," he joked and she ran into his open arms like a little kid.

"your old man's worried sick but I told him you would meet with him once you were healed up enough so you are welcome to go and see him whenever you want to"

She smiled and nodded, Jhon deserved the biggest hug of all for being left in the dark and she was eager to see him again.

"Thank you, and...I'm sorry I didn't change back immediately..." She mumbled into his chest "don't worry about it kiddo, were all just glad you're alright" he grinned and Sparrow laughed pulling away.

"I'm not a kid stark im 22 years old!" She whined through giggles. Loki's heart fluttered at the sound of her laughter, he didn't realize how much he had missed it until now along with the presence of her human form.

He quietly watched the interaction drinking her in again and trying to figure what triggered the change of mind so quickly.

"yeah yeah and Im 48, consider it as a compliment before you get old" Tony waved a hand laughing and Sparrow's eyes drifted to Loki.

"How old are you reindeer games? arent you immortal or something?" Stark questioned him but Loki didn't even look at him, his eyes fixated on the mortal as he took two strides before engulfing her in a hug.

She was stiff in shock for a moment before she eased into him "I missed you like this" he whispered. He ignored the snickering from the other two and the ding of the elevator as he held her close feeling her heartbeat against him.

Remembering the time it had nearly stopped. But she was alright now, and that's what matters-

His thoughts were cut off when the woman in his arms was tugged from him and she let out a squeak as Thor's bone-crushing arms surrounded her and swung her around.

"Lady Sparrow!"

Loki stepped forward and Thor softened his hold at the sight of his younger brothers menacing glare that threatened to stab him.

Sparrow smiled up at him "Good to see you Thor" she patted his pec awkwardly as she stepped back only to have herself be pressed against a stiffer more anger radiating back of the other god.

"Come, you must eat" Loki leads her to the cereal bowl and poured the milk in it as she drummed her fingers on the counter and the others took their seats at the nearby couches Tony calling out for Loki to give him a foot rub since he's been doing everything for Sparrow.

The raven-haired god simply glowered and handed the bowl to Sparrow who bounced on her heels after him and plopped onto the couch with him devouring the bowl of sugary contents.

She licked her lips free of the milk moustache she had made for herself and Loki smirked at her adorable nature, with anyone else he would have seen it as a childish action but with his mortal he wouldn't have her do anything else than be herself around him.