The end has arrived

I think we all would pay a lot to be one of those guards ^

Recap- Sparrow has frost giant genes and has been kept under watch by Fury and the team.

Sparrow-

The days felt like they were dragging on, I would be given the food I needed and things I required, blankets, a bed, snacks, and clothes, when I needed to shower I was accompanied by 10 guards when walking down the hallway.

I felt like a prisoner.

Like I was someone wrongfully accused of something and no one could save me, not even my own plea's

I felt hollow, and I grimaced at my skin, I couldn't scratch away the strong primary color, every time I stepped into the concrete-walled bathroom I was allowed in and looked in the foggy mirror I cried. Natasha saw me every day and I got blood tests every other hour, 

they were trying to reverse the effects but it had been 3 days and I was losing hope, I wanted out badly, but at the same time everyone but my friends viewed me as dangerous. I tried shifting once or twice, with no luck.

I wondered if Loki got my cat genes, I didn't know. 

He never showed back up, after that time I turned away from him in frustration. I dont know if he will come back for me or not. 

And I was conflicted about what I even wanted.

It felt like he had given me this, like some sort of sick punishment for whatever reason, and as the days passed I lost more and more optimism and tried to get used to the new blue and red-eyed me, but I always frightened myself.

I would stay regularly informed but I always worried and jumped to the worst, just in case. 

Dad had requested to see me, but I denied it.

I didn't want him to see me like this,

and many times I wondered if this is what Loki felt. Alone. Scared and worried about the reaction.

Seeing the people you love and trust go wide-eyed, grimace, cower away

I could tell Tony, Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Bruce were surprised to see me the way I am. I think deep down they were scared of me. I had never felt so alone.

And though it was expected it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. 

Im still me! I wanted to yell when Clint's eyes wouldn't stay on mine, or when Nat would at first keep the conversations short like she had somewhere to be every time, though 20 minutes later Stark would blabber about how she hasn't been up to much lately.

And the only person who could soothe me I pushed away, and now, I had no idea where he was.

I heard the hiss of the door in front of me and I glanced up from my mattress I hadn't bothered to make since I woke up, my brows raised at the sight of Thor,

I had not seen him since Loki's disappearance either, he had a grim look on his face as he treads forward, the tap of his boots on the metal floor right up until the door. 

The hiss of the screen door to the cell opening makes me sit upright as he steps in, "what's happening?" I ask cautiously,

"Father is fixing things for you both, you'll need to come with me to Asgard so he can reverse the effects"

"reverse...? he can undo this? where is Loki?" questions spilled out of my mouth before I could help myself,

"He is in Asgard with father"