It Is What It Is Chapter 15

Extra long chapter as promised 😊 sorry it took so long, I've been REALLY busy! Also who is excited for 'Fineline' I'm gonna have no money by the end of this!

    Thanks for reading! :) 

Harry's POV (Previous chapter recap)

***************

We both looked at each other. Green and blue. It felt so safe, so warm. I just wish I could stay here forever.

"If you want we can go somewhere else to talk, it can get a bit crowded here in the morning" Louis said softly.

"Yeah that sounds Lovely" I smiled

****************************************

Louis POV (Current Chapter)

***********

"We should probably get up my mum seems to be dying to get to know you" I say quirking an eyebrow.

Harry bursts out laughing "Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint her, now would we?" he says with a grin.

I swing my short legs over the side of the bed and throw the duvet from my bare body. My small feet hit the hard wooden floor. I get up and head to my dresser pulling out a pair of black leggings, a baby pink t-shirt, baby pink vans and matching silk panties. What? I like to be color coordinated!

I catch sight of myself in the mirror as I walk by. My panties are almost see-through. I glance at Harry and see him staring at me. I grin before sending him a quick wink. His eyes widen in surprise momentarily before his signature smirk returns.

I strip off, not caring about Harry watching. I get dressed before going over to my dresser to get ready. Harry gets up then, striding over to me. He wraps his strong arms tightly around my waist and whispers into my ear "Can we run by my place so I can get some clothes? I don't think any of yours are gonna fit!" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah fine, but I hope that that wasn't you calling me small, remember Harry I'm the sass masta from Doncasta!" I quip. Harry bursts out laughing. Proper, full on, belly laughing, he crouches down, hugging his knees to try and quiet himself. He giggles so loudly that I was afraid my mother was going to think we're doing something—I dunno, illegal? 

Harry has an amazing laugh, his lips stretched so wide that it looked like it almost hurt, wheezing with unrestrained laughter, and it wasn't long until I was laughing too, trying to hide my giggle behind my hand, stumbling with how weightless this made me feel, I hadn't laughed like this in a long time, not because I was unhappy, just because I really didn't have much to laugh about, I didn't have many friends and Liam was always busy with Danny these days.

I stare down at Harry, shaking my head fondly, completely overwhelmed, at how clumsy and free and innocent he looked, I knew he was far from that. But in this moment he looks so fragile all I want to do is protect him.