It Is What It Is Chapter 6

Harry's POV

**********************

"Ughhh" Louis groans looking embarrassed as his face flushes a bright pink, as he jumps up from the floor and starts running towards the door.

I reach out to grab him, but he shrugs me off and runs back into my room. If I wasn't Liam's friend, and I didn't know this was practically Louis' first time drinking, I would probably have either called the cops or pissed myself laughing at how ridiculous this situation was. But I was Liam's friend so I had the responsibility of taking care of this dude, and secretly i was hoping i could get his number.

I was shaken from my thoughts by the sound of another door slamming, I looked up and saw Louis standing in the hallway, desperately trying to cover his dignity with his small hands. It was proving to be difficult due to his size, which I wasn't going to lie was impressive. He sheepishly looked up at me with his red rimmed baby blue eyes, that I totally didn't find incredibly attractive...

"Uh can you please give me my clothes?" he said refusing to meet my eyes. "Sorry, Louis there still in the dryer, you got sick all over them. I can give you something of mine if you want?" he sighed in desperation. "Thank you, Harry" I smiled and went to the spare room, where Niall, Perry, Zayn and I keep our clothes. I found a pair of old grey joggers that were too short for me and a baggy white t-shirt. I never wore color these days, I just didn't see the point if my mood was not matching the color I was wearing.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Louis awkwardly standing by the counter, waiting for my return. I handed him the clothes with a smile and he took them quickly putting on the t-shirt. I looked at him in confusion, "Who puts on their t-shirt before their trousers?" I said, he laughed and said "Only very special and unique people" he said with a wink. I laughed along trying to ignore how good he looked dressed In my over-sized t-shirt that only covered till his mid-thigh. 

"Are you trying to tell me I'm not special, I'm offended!" I said jokingly. He finished getting dressed and I went to check once again to see if his cloths had dried. I opened the dryer and pulled out Louis' cloths that were still partially damp.'Ughhh i hate washer dryers' i think to myself, 'Everything always takes ages to dry' i start folding his adorable Red jeans with cute little suspenders and a black and white striped t-shirt, I had a flashback to Louis dancing last night while wearing these and I felt my dick twitch at the thought. If this were any normal situation I would probably have fucked him by now. I really needed to pull someone tonight.....

I was about to bring Louis' clothes back into him when something red caught my eye, I glanced back into the dryer and saw a pair of red, lace panties lying in the bottom of the dryer. I looked at them in confusion before reality dawned on me. No one else's clothes had been in here in over 2 days, except Louis'. These were Louis'. 'Fuck!' I thought, suddenly imagining him moaning in pleasure as I pounded into that tight looking ass of his.

I had to shake those thoughts from my head as I heard Louis calling my name, not in pleasure but in confusion. I grabbed his clothes and walked into the kitchen. He was still where I had last seen him, leaning against the counter. I handed him back his cloths. He blushed when I handed over the panties but didn't say anything.

" Sorry they aren't properly dry i only put them to dry this morning" i say apologetically and he smiles "No problem really thanks Harry. For everything. I'm really sorry about uh puking on you and um trying to sleep with you" he said, and I pretty sure he could have been mistaken for a tomato with how red his face was right now. "It's fine Louis. You were drunk. No harm done" I said cheerily. I waved goodbye and watched as his figure disappeared around the corner, he didn't look back.