Very british

Nico cooked all the meals and everything else in between came from a box down a block from Lee's Kitchen. Eve always thought of herself as a bad wife for not cooking for her husband, well ex-husband. He never minded that part about Eve thought but he did mind her late nights at the office, some might say that's why they split. Eve shook herself out of her own head and stepped out of the car. Eve followed closely beside Elle as they entered the crepe shop. A warm hello greeted them inside as they sat at a booth.

Eve replied back with a small nod and Villanelle vocal as ever and said thanks. Eve sat her back towards the entrance and Elle opposite of her. They sat in silence for a minute until the waiter got back to them. The shop was pretty empty with music playing faintly in the background. Menus were placed in front of them with a glass of water. Eve dug her head into the menu as she hid her head with the laminated paper. Ell already knew what she wanted so she simply sat there in silence.

She looked around and occasionally looking back at Eve. Villanelle couldn't describe their relationship at the moment, It kept on switching. We're friends, we're more than that' and now it seemed like they were back to strangers.

They met just last night and now is sharing brunch. Odd Elle thought, she wondered how this would go. Snapping back into reality she called the waitress, Amanda was her name. Elle knew her and "seen" her around. A couple nights ago Villanelle met Amanda at a club.

They saw each other across the room and decided to take the party somewhere else.Last thing she remembered was waking up next to two german girls and Amanda on the floor. Later that day Amanda called Vill asking what happened. Elle told her the whole shebang and never saw her again. Amanda walked over to their table and took their orders. She never onced looked at the blonde haired chick. Her eyes steady on the older asian woman instead, she simply scribbled down their orders and said thank you. She shuffled back to the back and once again the two women were left in silence. 

Villanelle seemed content and wasn't bothered by the silence but Eve begged to differ, she couldn't keep a straight though even make a ful one at that. She simply looked around to fill in her curious mind then her eyes landed on Elle. 

Villanelle surfed on the web then not so suddenly left a pair of eyes on her , she didn't flinch or grinned. She knew who it was and didn't mind. Her green grayish eyes flickered as she ajusted to the scrolling of her phone. 

Eve sized up Villanelle with ease. Her eyes tracing her figure and this seemed to calm eve down just a bit. Her eyes looking at Elle's then to her shoulders, broad she thought. To her arms, toned as much they could be, not too masculine but enough to knock someone out. Her waist, slim, no wonder she looks amazing in that silver dress yesterday. Eve eye quickly went back up as the sudden sound of a plate sat in front of her. It startled her and it seemed to pull Villanelle back into reality. 

What Villanelle had in front of her is something a kid would eat, banana and nutella crepes. Eve ordered a fry up, a very british breakfast. Eve looked overed and letted out a quiet chuckle. Villanelle looked at her and smiled, Eve was a little thrown back by it but continued to take a bite of her sausage.  Eve brought up normal small talk about work and how she's liking London. They somehow ate for two hours and ended up with mimosas. Amanda placed down the check , Eve moved to grab it but the other woman's hand quickly placed on top of hers. 

" Please this is the least I can do" pleaded Eve " After all I crashed at your place and " Eve paused " almost burnt down your flat". Villanelle wasn't planning on letting her pay, " Nonsense, this is my treat. You can pay me back another way" elle fnished that line with a invisble grin. She placed a couple bills on the tray and got up. She placed out her hand towards Eve , " Lets go!" . Eve grabbed her hand and within mintues they were back on the street. Ready to go anywhere today.