Ale Decha to Say

" You're sorry, I'm sorry I get if you don't go like that. I just assumed, I hope I didn't do anything wrong" said Villanelle with a hint of worry in her voice. " No, no you didn't. We can't talk about it here. " Said Eve in a low tone. " Oh, okay that's fine. I get it" Villanelle Said. She pointed towards the exit and said " How about we get out of here then?." Villanelle gestured to leave so they finished their drinks and walked out into the street.

" Where to" Eve asked Villanelle. Eve didn't have anything to do so she was going to go home but something told her that's not going to happen tonight.

" How about my flat?"replied Villanelle as she flagged down a cab. Eve had a slightly shocked expression plastered on her face. She didn't know how to respond or even if she should. They were both mature adults who had responsibilities of their own but in this situation Eve felt like she was a teenager all over again.

" Relax, I just want to talk if that's okay with you" Villanelle chuckled slightly. Eve and Villanelle stepped into the cab and headed towards her flat. They both starred out of their own window. Seeing the street lights and people walking in and out of pubs. Here and there they would look as each other, separate times. Eve was mindless, but relaxed.

She felt safe. Villanelle on the other hand seemed to be humming a quant tone. Eve stole glances at the beautiful woman, she has blond hair, green eyes, slender body but seemed to have muscle on her. " Ale Decha" her roommate would say about her. Eve thought to herself how rude that is and stopped thinking.

She shook herself out of the trance and before she realized it they had arrived to the flat. They took the lift to the second floor. It was uncomfortably quiet on the way up but like in the cab neither of them noticed. Villanelle unlocked the flat revealing her quaint place.

Chic but minimal, probably because she moved in not that while ago. Eve looked around the flat seeing a door which she assumed to be leading to Villanelle bedroom. Villanelle prepares some tea in the stove and grabs a handful of digestive biscuits. From drinking alcohol to tea, classic brit Eve thought. She sat on a couch that was placed by a windowsill.