When I'm done, my arms are aching and sweat is dripping from my forehead due to the room being over eighty something degrees. It's hot down here, okay?

"Done," I roll over on my back and take a few deep breaths.

"Hmm... Now sit ups!"

"What?" I groan. Those are always the worst.

"Now, or I double them."

"How many am I doing?"

"Eh, 100. Shouldn't be too hard, right?" She's doing this because I have mako, isn't she? Ugh, you suck, Yuffie... I stand and unzip my shirt, shedding the sweaty garment before being forced into more physical tortures. When I finally finish my 250th pull up on a bar in didn't know would support my weight, I'm worn out from the waist up. But she's not done. This is like some super exercise class for obese people.

"Jog in place for half an hour," she says, setting a timer. I roll my eyes and go. Well this is easy enough... Whoa!

"Holy crap!" I hiss, dodging a knife.

"Did I mention that we're avoiding sharp objects as well?"

"You're gonna kill me!"

"Nope," she smirks, holding up a green materia and casting Wall on me. Smart girl.

"Great," I mutter and keep going through another thirty minutes of torture. Even with the wall, it would hurt if I got a knife buried in me, so I keep moving. Yuffie obviously is aiming where I can dodge easily so that she doesn't hurt me, but it doesn't make this any better.

"Good job, Fatso," she crosses her arms. "Hmm... I think locking you in a cage with a bunch of female chocobos would help you run..."

"Please don't," I plead.

"But I don't have a cage or any chocobos, so I guess that's it for today. Same time tomorrow?" She teases.

"Yeah right," I scoff, grabbing my smelly shirt and going upstairs to take a shower. Tifa's already in the laundry room, so I have her toss my shirt in with Derek's clothes. Then I get in the shower, the hot water working its magic against my tense body and washing the sweat off me. At least twice someone comes in to brush their teeth or grab a towel for something. Why do I always forget to lock the door. And is this my third shower in twenty-four hours? I have issues. And I've only brushed my teeth three times today. I feel so gross.

"Frick," I mutter to myself when I realize someone took all the towels. I swear there were like ten when I got in here. "And I forgot my clothes. Lovely."

I reluctantly pull on my old pair of pants and hurry to the bunk room, digging through my drawers in search of clothing, but I can only find a pair of boxers. Frowning, I change behind the divider between my and Yuffie's and Vincent and Tifa's beds.

Leaning on You(FF7)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें