Be part of the adventure!

A huge thank you for being on this journey with me and the characters! Your comments and votes made a difference for me. I was motivated to write more and published more often because of you. Thank you for being my inspiration hero! I'm going to publish the first chapter of book #3 Killing the wolf today! So go ahead and add it to your reading list :)

If you follow me, you know I had some problems with the last part - I accidentally created a major plot hole. Now that the part is published, I can tell you what happened. So... I killed Low (aka Lucy) by making her enter the building before Fay's arrival. That could not have happened, because Low is an important character. I have already written a spin-off story about Low. BUT I'm not going to publish it before the She-Wolf Pack series is finished. But here's the cover:

Be part of the adventure!

I'd like you, my dear reader, to part of book 3, Killing the wolf. I'm going to write down a couple of questions, and I'd love for you to write your ideas/opinions. Some questions are there for bluff, so you can't guess what's going to happen.

1. How are the Cage children going to react to their mother's death?

2. In Chased by a Wolf, Evelyn sacrificed herself for the safety of She-Wolf Pack. In Taming a wolf, Elise sacrificed herself to kill Harriet Trinh and Seth sacrificed himself for Fay. Do you think these sacrifices will have a meaningful impact in the end?

3. There's no heir to the Cage Alpha line. What do you think will happen?

4. Seth's death makes Shawn the Alpha. Can he handle it?

5. What happens to the ravens now that Harriet Trinh is dead?