9. Intoxicating

Evelyn hated water almost more than anything else, but she had to admit, the boat was - something else. The interior materials must have cost more than Evelyn had ever owned. Mahogany, marble, and velvet. Little touch of gold, here and there.

"My God, does this boat belong to Trump?" she laughed.

"Hah, no. It was my father's gift to my mother. Hence the name."

"So, your mother's name is Elise?" Evelyn let her fingers caress the ridiculously soft velvet curtain. Who even has velvet curtains on a boat!

"Yes." Shawn watched Evelyn's hand moving on the fabric. Something flickered in his eyes. Evelyn was glad, he wasn't able to read her mind, because that flicker made her feel embarrassed and self-conscious and yet thrilled. She was highly aware of her fast heartbeat. Shawn cleared his throat and said: "I'm going to start the engines. Make yourself at home."

Evelyn watched as he disappeared to the upper deck. She sat down and the boat engines started to hum. As the boat started to move she took deep breathes. Why did he have to drag her here of all places? Maybe he wanted to make sure she wouldn't run. She didn't want to admit it but there was no way she would run away. Even now it was taking all of her not to follow Shawn to the upper deck. His presence was intoxicating in the sweetest way possible.

"You can come up if you miss me that much," Evelyn heard Shawn's masculine chuckle in her mind. She rolled her eyes at his cockiness, but couldn't help but smile.

"I'd like to have my panties back," she fired back and suppressed a nervous giggle.

"Come up and we can negotiate."

Evelyn shook her head. She felt her cheeks redden and the previous embarrassment caused by the whole car hood episode gave way to a much more pleasant feeling.

With shaky breaths, she climbed the narrow stairs. He didn't turn to look at her but she knew he knew she was up. Evelyn took a moment to look at him. She had never really looked at him before. Instead, she had tried to escape his gaze. Now, she didn't have to fear his eyes because he still had his back on her. His both hands rested lazily on the boat's wheel. She imagined those tattooed arms around her. Then she let her eyes wander to his shoulders.

"My God," she mumbled in her mind. She had never seen anything so sexy. Not until she let her gaze drop down. The thought of her being a "bud girl" made her blush even more. The fact that her undies were hanging from his back pocket didn't help. Shawn Cage was a.... well... a hunk. For a moment she was dumbfounded that this divine creature wanted her.

"Come here," he said, this time out loud. His voice was soft and alluring. The closer she got to him, the more intoxicated she felt. When she got next to him, Evelyn was surprised by his gentle gesture as he pulled her to him so she was standing between him and the wheel. Her back rested against his chest.

"You can have them," he whispered into her ear. Evelyn let her hand slide against his side towards his back pocket. She felt him chuckle against her neck. She pulled her underwear from his pocket and slipped them into her own front pocket. There was not enough room to put them on now.

"Evelyn. I want to make one thing clear," Shawn whispered. His breath against her skin made Evelyn shiver.

"Mhm?"

"If you want me to touch you... kiss you... and take your panties off, you need to ask me. I'm not doing anything until you ask me to."

***********************************

Hey you!

This one's a really short one, but I'll publish the next chapter asap. Check out the new chapter of Fay (the prequel), it will give you important info about what's happening.

Please comment and vote. It really makes my day and motivates me to write more and faster.

And thank you so much for reading my stories and adding them to your reading lists! A special shout out to bimbom64 Thank you, sweet lady!

What a privilege to write stories and have people reading them. A dream come true.