~ Chapter Three ~

Chara was now giving the now conscious Flower a death hug. "A-are you trying to k-kill me?" Flower wonder.

"Nooo!!! I almost killed you a few moments ago! I don't wanna kill you!! Frisk does!!"

' Hey! ' Frisk crosses their arms as they glare at Chara. Chara looks back at them, "You dared me to scare her, made me be a 'Vsco person' what is that!?"

Frisk huffs, ' I already explained it to you!'

Flower blinks, "A what now?" She spoke up.

Frisk gave Chara the ' you explain it, I'm done with this conversation.' look. Resulting Chara to let out a deep sigh.
-------------

Reaper huffs as he looks at Geno who was victorious on getting the oh mighty delicious frappuccino. Having to tied Reaper down to be as to hold the precious drink, Geno now sat infront of his lover and drinking the frappuccino with a smirk. Reaper glare at his lover as he rolls his eyes.

I could buy another one he probably was thinking, but who could possibly know? Geno checked his phone as he looks through it, "Did you seriously dropped our son with your brother?" He looks back at Reaper.

"I won't answer it unless you give me some of the frappuccino."

"Fine. Don't answer." Geno sticks his tongue out.

"We should definitely have another child."

"REAPER! Goth haven't turned 5 and you're already considering having another kid!??!!" He exclaimed. "B-Besides...it's too early for a-another one..."

"So you DO want another kid?"

"E-eh..." Geno's face heats up as he looks away from his lover, "M-maybe..." he mumbles.

"I see~ Then why did you refuse me taking your body."

"Reaps! I said n-not now! M-maybe more in the future I-I'll consider it but not now!" He looks at Reaper his face heating up more. Reaper sigh as he looks at Geno.

"Alright, but can you untie me?"

"A-after I finish my drink."

"Seriously?"

"Yes." 

--------------

Reap! Papyrus looks at Goth who was playing with some toys and speaking gibberish. He smiles softly, "Oh! Look at how much fun you're having." he smile widen. "I wonder when you'll be picked up by either my lazy yet lovable brother or by his lover." He pause as he noticed that Goth was looking at him. He move over to him and pulled him close to him, now Goth was in his lap. 

"You know....you're very special." he kisses his nephew's cheek as he smile still. 

--------------

Arty looks at the two sets of Frisk and Chara. She hums softly, "Thorns stop being rude."

Thorns shot a glare at Arty, "Stop being rude." he mimics her. 

"You know I can....control alt delete you." Arty kept her smile.

Thorns huffs, "As if!"

"I created you, I can delete you." 

Flower grabs Chara and Frisk and lead them away from Arty and Thorns. "E-eh...heh....Lets just be away from them for a while." she shot a smile at both of them. 

"Uhm...Is Thorns going to be okay?" Chara asks, worried for Thorns, but understood that Arty and everyone else who's alive doesn't want violence at the moment.

"Depends...." Flower looks at Frisk, "Hey, Frisk, can you teach me sign language?" 

Frisk looks at her and smile, nodding in response.

The three had entered Flower's bedroom as they sat on her bed. Frisk started to teach Flower how to do some basic sign language. While Chara went onto the phone only to realize it was low in charge. "We might leave soon...my phone doesn't have charge.."

"Arty can probably create one.." Flower spoke up.

"I know...but you know what's happening."

"I know." Flower hums, " But, if you insist I can tell Arty to make a portal for you guys to go back."

"That'll be great."

Flower smile as she got off the bed and bow down, "Okay, I will leave and have Arty come to make the portal." She looks at Frisk, "I'm sorry we couldn't really do a small lesson on learning sign language. Maybe next time." she kept the smile as she left.

Leaving the two looking at each other, before they started to talk to each other on what they will do once they go back home.

~~~~~~

Heyo! It's 2020 now, it been a long time since I updated any books in general. So I'm starting off by updating this book. Hopefully I would update more often than I did last year.

Anywho! Suggestions on what I call Reap! Pap is still open and ideas for this book!
Comment it down, don't be scared!

Have an amazing day/night folks.