~ Chapter Two ~

Everything had calmed down within some hours and now present time, Geno and Chara were talking normally like nothing had happened. Goth was just himself and Frisk just smile at the scene. Although someone was missing, it's our Starbucks boi, Reaper.

Frisk got up and steadily walked towards Chara, as they touch their shoulder. ' May I speak to you?'

Chara look over at Frisk and smile, "Sure, ask away."

' I want you to do a dare....'

"A...dare?"

Frisk nods, as they showed Chara their phone, revealing a scribble out plan of the dare that was going to be given. Chara examine the scribble, barely making out Flower. "Why's Flower in this?"

Frisk gave the phone to Chara and sign, ' You're going to scare her.'

"Uhm...how may I ask?"

' Since Flower, you see isn't very aware what's going on, I decided that you should act like a Vsco person. '

"Vsco...?" Chara stare at the scribble, "Uh...I'm not sure."

' Please! Or I have to get either Geno or Reaper to do it. I rather have you do it! ' Frisk pouts.

"A-ah....uhm..." Chara looks at Frisk, "I d-don't know what a Vsco...is..." They admitted.

Frisk stare at Chara in disbelief as they grabbed the phone and started showing Chara all the videos of said Vsco girls and boys.

"Scrunchies...? Hydro....flask....uh..." Chara blinks, "more...scrunchies....? Save the turtles...?" They soon got confused, "s...k....s....k...?" Frisk sighs.

' pronouns s and k together to make sk.' They sign as Chara nods.

"So...it's going to be...uh sk?"

' Yeah, but repeat it over and over! '

"Uhm....sksksk...?"

' Yeah!!! ' Frisk smile as they grab Chara, 'Now we can dress you up and scare Flower!'

Chara nods, "Okay then.." They soon found themselves taken into Frisk room, where our beloved Frisk, gave Chara twenty scrunchies, gave Chara a small ponytail, as well as a hydro flask with a turtle image. As well as additional information on what Chara had to do.

Frisk let Chara practice what to say and do, while they went to their phone and started texting Arty.

Heyyyy Arty, can uh...can you make a portal? I want to visit Flower and Thorns. Well, mainly Flower.

Frisk silently waited for a response as their red eyes look over at Chara, "And...I oop?" They tilt their head, "sksksksk???" Frisk face turned a light red finding it adorable. Their thought ended as the phone beep. They look down at it.

Uh, sure, sure. Just wait a bit, got to escape Dream currently. Ya know, I ain't going to positivity class today. Gotta escape Dream first then I'll try making a portal.

Oh okay, good luck with that

Frisk sighs, looking at Chara, as they lay on the bed. Their face heating much on how adorable Chara wa- wait, did Frisk just thought of Chara as adorable? Frisk mentally screamed as they covered their face.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with our lovebirds, Geno let a sigh escape him as Reaper had him on his lap. Geno didn't really mind being ontop of Reaper, it's just, Reaper perverted mind that ruins it.