Her Chapter 15

I smush some trash down into the bag as I try to fit more garbage inside. Greg and I volunteered to clean up outside while my dad, Lenny, and the other guys went to Eric's mom's house. They're eating I think. 

I toss my wig onto a table and let my hair out of the bun I put it in. It bounces a bit and I crack my knuckles. Greg sets his bag of trash on the ground and takes a drink of water. He offers a bottle to me and I take it gratefully. 

" Thanks. " I smile. We haven't really talked. I lean against the wall and take a drink. " So..." 

" So. " Greg looks over at me. " What's up? " 

" Um..." I shrug. We're quiet for a moment. " What's this mystery girl you like, like? " I ask with a small smile. I ignore the pang of jealousy in my heart. 

" Well...she's smart. She's funny, cute, she's caring and sweet. She loves everyone and is sassy. There's no one like her. She's one of a kind. Special. " My heart tears. He really likes her. A lot. This doesn't seem like some silly crush. I think he's in love. " She puts up with me when I'm crazy. She doesn't judge me because what I say. She wouldn't let me get in trouble alone. When I do dumb things, she's right there with me, even if she know's we'll get in trouble. She's awesome. " Greg smiles. 

" She sounds so cool. " I lie. She sounds like a great person. A great person Greg's in love with. 

" She is. " 

I look out at the darkness. " Do I know her? " 

Greg steps closer. " You do. You know her really well. " 

Who is he talking about? 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Who do you guys think it is? I bet most of you can already tell. I'm going to end this book soon. Do you think I should write another one, but this time when they're either adults or college students? What do you guys think? If you think so, tell me which you want me to write about. College or life as adults. Let me know in the comments! I love you all! ~ N