Ew Chapter 8

I slide out of the cop car as dad looks st the officers. I sigh and  hurry inside. Braden's mad, but not at me. At dad. He lied and said he was going to the soup kitchen. 

I drop my bag in my room and open the fridge for a soda. Dad walks in but watches Braden from the window. 

" Just go talk to him dad. " I point to the door and dad nods. 

" Alright. " 

They talk it out and then come in with smiles on their faces. 

" Want to watch squirrels water skiing with us Maxi? " Dad asks as he grabs his lap top. 

I shrug. " Why not. " I sit down in between my brother and dad and we laugh at the ridiculously funny squirrels. 

Later on we somehow get on the topic of the ladies my dad has um, hung out with. Not a fun subject for me. 

I pull out my phone and text Greg while dad order's pizza. 

The door bell rings and dad answers it. " Here you go. " The pizza lady says with a creepy smile. She has some flour on her nose and her red hair's in pig tails. 

She looks a little...high. 

" Want me to come in and feed it to you like I did the last time?  " She asks creepily. 

I gag is disgust and Braden raises an eyebrow at dad. 

The woman shoves the money in her bra and looks up at dad. I gag again and cover my eyes. 

" No, no. I got my kids here. " Dad looks back at us. " That wouldn't be cool. " 

I shake my head and mutter " Ew ew ew! Gross. " 

Dad shuts the door on the woman's face and she yells " You said you loved me! ".

Dad sighs and shrugs. " They're not all tens guys. " 

" Okay! " I hold up my arms. " God, please take me. I don't want to hear any more of my dad's....life. This part of his life. Kill me now. " Dad chuckles and opens up the pizza box. I look at the pizza and sigh. " You boys partially ruined my appetite. " 

" Come on Maxi. " Dad waves a piece of pizza in my face. " It's three meat. Your favorite. " 

" Fine. " I sigh and snatch the pizza away from my dad. " You two still disgust me though. "