Spooky

I know spooky season is over but I saw someone comment this on my requests and I liked the idea so ye
Also I haven't done like story's with a specific POV in a while so that's what imma do here.

Boris POV
Halloween Party

Loud music fills the room. I can feel the vibrations of the bass echoing throughout my entire body.
I never thought I would come to a party like this. Or even be invited in the first place.
Well I know why I was invited. Kotku. I wouldn't be here if she wouldn't have asked Josh to let me come along.

I don't know I guess it's kinda fun. Well the party at least. I don't know. Recently I just haven't felt the same about Kotku. I can't tell what the feeling is. Like, she's pretty and everything. But. I'm just not attracted to her. Maybe not even her in specific. I don't know maybe I'm just burnt out from being in a relationship.

"Hey! Babe! I'm gonna go get a beer! You want one?"
Kotku yelled over the loud music.
"Nah! I'm good!"
"K, stay here I'll be right back!"
She disappeared into the crowd. I stood against the wall. There was nothing else I could do. I wasn't about to go dance alone.
I found myself staring at the front entrance. Something just told me that something would come up.

Holy fuck.

That's when I saw him. He walked through that door. Fuck, why am I having this reaction. He's a dude. But he looks so fucking hot.
He was wearing a blue shortsleeved button down shirt, a red scarf wrapped around his neck. But my favourite part- were those tight, short kakis. His ass looked so fucking good in them.
I have no idea who he is, or what his name is. But what I do know, is that I'm not leaving until I at least talk to him.

I see him walking down the hall, so I make my way there. I squeeze through the crowd of a bunch of sweaty girls in slutty costumes. What did I expect. This is a Halloween party.
I see him standing near the bathroom entrance, on his phone.
Ok nows my chance-
"Hey! I was looking all over for you"
I hear from behind me as I feel a familiar hand on my back.

Shit.

"Oh hey! I just gotta go to the bathroom."
"No worries. I'm gonna go look for Cayla! I'll see you in a bit" and she gives me a peck on the cheek.
I feel so shitty. She's done nothing wrong and I'm really about to do this.
I guess there's no harm in just talking to him.
I start walking down the hallway. I step in front of him and lean against the opposite wall.
He looks up from his phone.

"Hi?" Damn his voice is so hot.
"Hey. I just saw you walking in and I guess you caught my eye."
He giggles and looks back down to his phone.
God I just wanna hear his voice again.
"Are you here with anyone?"
"Just my friend grace. But she just texted to say she's not coming."
"So you're stuck with me for a while?"
He giggles again. His laugh is so fucking cute.
"I guess so. And since that's happening, I'm gonna have to know your name."
"Boris. You?"
"Theo."

"You know what. I'm gonna call you potter."
"Why potter?"
"Glasses. You know Harry Potter?"
"Oh." He giggles again.
"They look cute on you."
"What?"
"The glasses."
"Thanks" he smiles, looking down to the floor.
"Wanna get a beer?"
"Sure"

I reach out my hand, waiting for him to take it.
He puts his hand in mine. It's so soft.
We walk through the crowds, trying not to get separated.
Then we finally get to the kitchen.
I pop open two bottles and hand one to him.
Time passes and by now we've been just talking for what seemed like hours.
I get a text on my phone.