One of those nights (part 2)

Boris' POV

I feel him tug on my hair as I pin him against the wall. I actually can't believe we're doing this. The farthest we've ever gone is him jacking me off. But that was one time and we usually only made out. Those other nights felt like nothing compared to the overwhelming lust I felt for him right now. I pull away from the kiss and start to palm him through his jeans. He's a moaning mess. His eyes are closed and I could feel him tremble. I admired the sight in front me. High pitched wines and whimpers escaped his mouth.
I stop my movements and grab his ass lifting him up into the air. I hold him as we continue making out and carry him across the room towards my bed and gently lay him down.
He flips over sticking his ass in the air. I removed his jeans and boxers. I then begin to run my tongue along the perimeter of his asshole, starting to eat him out.
"Oh god. Uhh mmhm oh ugh keep going" he moans. I exchange my tongue for a finger. I slowly insert it into him.
"You like that?"
"Oh yes mm ugh shit"
I add another finger. This time I can hear him groan because of the initial discomfort. I go slow so that he gets to adjust. I use my other hand to begin pumping his cock. I hear him moan my name as I reach his prostrate.
"Oh my god Boris I'm gonna cum this is too much!"
"Cum for me baby"
I speed up a little and soon after I hear him groan and exhale. I see his cum dripping from his cock onto my bed.
He flips over and lays on his back with his legs spread open.
"That was amazing." He sighs.
I lean in and start kissing him.
"Now it's your turn. Let me please you" he whispers into my ear.
He then begins to palm me through my boxers. Which is all I was wearing because I thought I would be sleeping by now.
"Holy shit" I exclaim.
He then travels down from my mouth licking a stripe down the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulls them down.
I sit down onto the edge of the bed as he gets down on his knees and begins to jerk off my cock while cupping my balls with his other hand.
He then swirls his tongue around my tip. He starts sucking me off trying to fit my length into his mouth. I feel him gag.
"Sorry. Your cock is so fucking huge I can't fit it in"
He continues sucking the top half while using his hands on what ever he couldn't reach.
"Fuck your mouth feels so good around my cock. Mmm fuck Holy shit I'm gonna cum"
"Cum on my face"
I reach over and take off his glasses.
"Wouldn't wanna get those dirty would we?"
I stand up jerking my cock as I release all over the face of the beautiful boy beneath me.
He takes his finger and scrapes some of the cum into his mouth.
I collapse onto the bed, panting. After cleaning himself off in the bathroom, He makes his way over to the other side and lays down beside me. His head resting on my chest with my arm around him. Holding him close.

This was definitely not just 'one of those nights'.