What the fuck?!

A/N I know this is coming out pretty late!!! So I'm sorry about that. But hey at least I'm actually posting it todayyyyy! Also! Quick thank you for 200 reads! It's means a lot. Ok now onto the storyyyyy 😚

Theo's POV

Saturday. Finally it was the weekend! School is honestly pretty shitty. Even though I don't go half the time because me and Boris are to busy skipping. Anyway, I was still excited! My dad and Xandra were visiting her parents house, so me and Boris has the whole day to ourselves. Getting drunk and high at the same time while laying in an open desert field and watching the stars. My favourite.

As afternoon rolled around I still haven't heard anything from him. He was supposed to come over, so I was a bit confused. I decided to go to his place. Maybe he forgot?

I start making my way down the path that I always take. I just can't contain my excitement! Today is gonna be so fun. Just like it always is when we're together.
I'm at his front door by now. I knock three times. No answer. So I slightly opened the door. It was unlocked.

"Hey! Is anyone home?" I yelled.
I then heard a muffled voice coming from upstairs.
"Potter!"
He's home! I ran up the squeaky stairs and up to his bedroom door. I turned the handle begging to push it open.
"Hey! Boris, I'm just here because you didn't-  oh my god!"
He was on his bed... naked. His dick in his right hand.
"Oh shit potter! What the fuck are you doing here!"
He quickly threw the blanket over him.

Boris POV

I woke up pretty late this morning. I didn't really feel like getting out of bed, I was so fucking hung over. Then out of nowhere, he popped into my mind. Theo. God he was so fucking hot. I kept picturing this image of him. Shirtless. His beautiful face-
Well. Now I'm horny. Fuck.
You know what, I'll just jack off. It'll be quick. And then I'll go over to his house.

I take off my boxers, and spit into my hand. I start stroking myself as I think of him. With his pretty little mouth on my dick. Holy shit. Imagining him naked. His tight pink asshole stretched over my cock.
"Holy fuck! Ride me baby. Mm shit. You're so fucking tight." I moan.
I continue rubbing up and down. The sensation is so overwhelming.
All I could do was moan his name.
"Potter!"
A few second passed and I was about to cum.
I hear my door creak open. Shit.
"Hey! Boris, I'm just here because you didn't-  oh my god!"
"Oh shit potter! What the fuck are you doing here!"
I yelled as I quickly threw the blanket over myself.

Theo POV

"What the fuck Boris?!"
"Why did you come in!"
"We were supposed to hang out today and you didn't show up so I came here and I heard my name- wait. You. Doing this. Screaming my name?! " a smirk slightly appearing on my face.
"No I swear it's not what you think!"
"Then what is it?!"
"Ok fine. I was jacking off to you. I'm sorry. If you don't wanna talk to me then it's fine. I get it."
"No! It's actually.. kind of hot."
"What."

I slowly move closer to him. Reaching under the blanket grabbing his cock.

"Theo, you don't have to do this-"
"I want to."

I rip the blanket off of him, exposing his naked body. I've secretly always hoped that something like this would happen. That somehow we would end up doing this.

I start pumping his cock. Slowly increasing the speed.
"Fuck potter. Holy shit you're so fucking good"
I pause for a second so I can remove my shirt. I then get off of the bed and onto my knees.
I was actually very nervous. I've never done this before. Not even with girls. But I just kept repeating to myself just do what you would want. just do what you would want him to do to you.

I started by licking the tip. Then I began bobbing my head up and down. All I could here were his moans.
"Holy fuck potter I'm gonna fucking cum!"
I stopped.
"What why?"
"I want you to fuck me."
"Potter are you sure?"
"I want you so bad Boris."

He gets up from his bed. Pinning my to the wall behind me. We began making out. God, how the fuck was this happening? We weren't high or even drunk.

He tasted so good. Too good. I was addicted.
Our tongues were fighting for dominance. After what seemed like a second he pulled away, and began unbuttoning my jeans. He pulls them down along with my boxers. After licking his fingers his hand travels down my body. As he reaches my ass, he starts interesting a finger.
"Holy fuck!" I moan.
"You like that?"
"Oh my god yes! I fucking love it!"

He then picks me up and throws me on the bed.
"I can't wait anymore Boris. Just put your fucking cock in my ass!"
"Potter is not that simple. It will hurt. We gotta go slow."
He then aligns himself with my asshole and starts pushing in.
He was right. I immediately felt a sting.
He saw the discomfort on my face and began moving even slower.
"I promise the pain will be over soon."

We continued like this for a while. And after sometime it started feeling good. So fucking good. I needed more.
"Go Faster!"
He obeyed. I felt so over stimulated. I was about to cum.
"Holy fucking shit! Oh fuck! You're so fucking deep in me! You're cock is so fucking good! Mm shit!"
"You feel that? That's your prostate."
"Whatever the fuck it is I don't want you to stop! I'm gonna fucking cum!"
"I'm so close to"

He continued slamming into me. I couldn't take it anymore. I released and came all over my stomach. Soon enough, he pulled out and did the same. He collapsed beside me as we were both panting. Gasping for air.

"Holy fuck potter that was amazing"
"Yes. Yes it was."
"We should do this again sometime."

A/n thanks so much for reading guys!! Sorry if there's mistakes cuz I didn't have time to proof read it. The next story (or the one after that) is gonna be fluff. So if ur just here for the smut just wait a little longer lol. But yea that's all I gotta say! I'll try to update in the next couple of days so stay tuned.