"Please"

A/n (DON'T JUDGE My USERNAME THIS IS AN OLD ACCOUNT) also btw it's my first time writing a smut so sorry if it's bad. But I have READ many of them so yea it might not be too shabby. Also the song is just a good song. And the vibe of the music video kind of matches the vibe I was going for idk. So you  can listen to it while u read if you want. I personally do that sometimes. Like listen to music while I read u know. Kind of as background noise. and finally: sorry if this is too long. Lmk what u guys like better.
Any who, lets carry on.

Theo's POV:

It was just like any other night.
Cigarette buds and empty liquor bottles scattered all over the dusty grey carpet.
I lean against the couch staring off into space while Boris lays on his back in front of me.
The tv plays quietly in the background, but I can't pay attention because thoughts are filling up my already cloudy mind.
We both got drunk, which was a feeling we were used to. It has started wearing off by now though.
We sit in silence. But not really an awkward one. More peaceful and comforting in a way.
I check the clock that hangs on one loose screw above the old fireplace.
The clock reads 3:27 am. Though for some reason I don't feel tired.
I still can't help but fill my mind with thoughts of him. Him. The one person I feel truly safe around. The one person I could never get bored of. The one person that I love-

He cuts off my thought.

Boris' POV:

I couldn't stand the silence anymore. I had to hear his voice. His soothing soft voice. God. I could listen to it all day.

"I'm bored as fuck. Let's do something" I mumbled.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go upstairs. Maybe watch a movie. I don't know. Get high."

"Sure"

We rushed up the stairs grabbing another bottle of tequila on the way.
We get to his room. I fall onto the bed. Sinking into the soft mattress.

"What do you wanna watch" he says.

"I don't know. You choose"

I didn't mind. I was fine with doing anything as long as he was by my side.
He turned on a random channel and made his way around the bed to lay down next to me.
He was so close. His skin on mine. Side by side.
His touch. It was all I craved. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
I look over at him. He's perfect. His smile appears as he laughs at a joke he just heard on the tv.
I love that smile. I love everything about him. I love him.

———————————————————————————
- Time skip -

After laying there for a while. I turn around to look at him again. He was on his side facing away from me. I assumed he was sleeping.
I get up, turn off the tv, and shut off the lights. I open a window to let some of the moonlight in. So that we aren't in complete darkness. He hates the dark.
I lay back down beside him. Facing his back. I put the blanket over us.
I just can't stop thinking about him. I lay there as I begin tracing circles on his back.

Theo's POV:

I guess he thought I was asleep. But little did he know I was feeling everything. His touch on my back sent shivers down my spine. Even though there was a thin cotton fabric preventing me from feeling the direct contact of his skin.
I can't help myself. I have to see his face. I turn around. He notices me. I think I kind of startled him.