VIII

DISCLAIMER: Strong use of offensive words will be thrown here and there. Please be guided accordingly.

I felt the sudden rush of the wind as it hits my skin when we got out of the bar. It was cold, but I feel warm and fuzzy inside. The night sky was pitch dark, and there were no stars visible. The only source of light is from the moon and the blinking lights from the bar. It was too quiet when we reached the parking lot, but I can hear my heart beating loudly it almost made me deaf. I'm scared and anxious at the same, but I also felt safe beside him. 

He is dragging me on the way to his car.  Pluem has been holding hard my wrist since we got out of the bar. I tried to wiggle myself free, but every time I did that his grip tightens. It's painfully sweet. I don't know about you, but I love the way this feels. It made feel that he wanted me, and he doesn't want to lose me.

"Pluem, let go," I told him.

He didn't listen to me at all as if I wasn't even there. He just kept on dragging me. I thought we were heading to his car, but he turned left and went to the dark alleyway beside the bar and the building beside it. He's not gonna murder me, is he? If he does, I'd die a happy man. I'll die in the arms of my life.

"Ummm, Pluem? What's wrong?" I asked him, but he didn't reply.

He stopped when we reached the middle of the alleyway. He still has a tightened grip on my wrist. Basing on the colour of my hands, it's turning to a bluish shade. There's not enough blood circulating in it.  I'm pretty sure his hands will leave a mark later on my wrist. "Pluem, please let go. You're hurting me." I asked him once again, but he didn't do so.

"Plu, please," I begged. I tried removing my hand again with the help of my other hand, but his grip is too tight. "Let go."

He's back was facing me, so I can't see what his emotion is like. I want to what he's thinking. I want to know why is he acting weird. 

"No, I don't want to let you go," He said.

What does he mean? I'm shocked at his statement. "Pluem?" I called him, but he has no response. I grabbed his shoulder to make him face me. He did, and lets go of my throbbing arm. I felt the sudden rush of blood freely circulating my hands. It was like a short electric shock. I massaged my hand to soothe it, hoping it would be better.

His head was bowed down, and I can't see his face. He's looking at the ground as if it is the most interesting thing in the world.

"Pluem, look at me..." I said. He did look at me, and I regretted as soon as he meets my eyes. He was piercing me through his gaze. I think that was the most intense staredown that has have happened between the two of us. 

"What do you mean by you don't want me to let go?"

I had to say something because if I don't I might do something I'll regret. I might kiss him. His stares are too intense for me to handle. The urge to kiss him is too strong...too strong that I had bitten my lips. 

It's a wrong move. Pluem looked at my lips as soon as I did that. He licks his lips in response. He then looked at me in the eyes again, but this time his stares are different. It's filled with lust. I gulped down. I think we both know what we want. A kiss.

"Mon..." His voice is seductive.

He started walking slowly towards me, and I walked back. "Mon, please." I stopped walking as soon as my back hits the wall. It was cold when it hits the large of my back, but my body is heated up from all of this happening.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to be kissed by him, but it felt wrong. Why? Pluem doesn't know that I liked him. Yeah, sure he knows that I am gay, but that doesn't mean he can do these things to me. I wanted to know what's Pluem is thinking. I wanted to know what he feels about me.