VII

"What's wrong with him?" The guy asked me when Pluem left us in the parking lot. 

I didn't bother answering him, instead, I quickly followed Pluem inside the building. I can't help to think that maybe there is something wrong with Pluem. Ever since the car ride with him, he became more possessive with me, I can be wrong with it but it made my heart flutter for a bit. I hate to assume, but I think he's kinda jealous with me and his teammate back there. 

When I walked inside the building, I went straight to look for Pluem. I found him near the bar area, he was talking with other guys which I assume are his teammates. He saw me walking towards them, but before I can reach him he walked away and went to talk to the other guys who are playing in the billiard table area. 

I know what he's doing. He doesn't want to talk to me, so I didn't bother following him. Something really is bothering him, but if he doesn't want to talk to me, so be it. I figured he's trying to avoid me, it's so obvious. I'll give him space then. 

"You okay?" 

Someone tapped my shoulder taking out of my reverie. I turned around to see the owner of the voice and figured it was the same guy that Pluem and I were talking to back in the parking lot. "Are you okay, Chimon?" He asked once again. I nodded in response and smiled at him. 

If Pluem doesn't want to talk to me tonight, so be it. I'll entertain myself then. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name earlier," I asked him. He did a coy smile and scratched the back of his head. I found it adorable. "Plustor. Power forward of the team." He said. I have no idea what a 'power forward' is nor the other roles and position of a player. As I said before, I have 'zero' knowledge regarding basketball or any other sports in general. "I have no know idea what you've said, but if you have a position in the group then I guess it means you're really good at it." I gave him a genuine smile when I said that. 

He stood there frozen when I've said that to him. I was just looking at him, so I wave my hand at him to get his attention back. He's weird, I guess. I laughed at the thought of that. If Pluem doesn't want to accompany me tonight, I'll have my own then. It seems like Plustor can be a pretty fun company to have with. 

"Wow...y-you're cute." He said still in a daze. After a few seconds, he shook his head later realizing what he has had said. "I'm sorry. Did I said it out loud?" He commented. I nodded once again for confirmation. "Well, it's true tho. You're adorable!" He became cocky when he said that then he winked at me. I hit him in his shoulders, but he just laughed it off. He had this unique laugh, so it made me chuckle as well. He's a jerk, but he's tolerable, I guess. Plus, I have no other choice. I don't want to be that kid who sits in a corner and sulk. That would be terrible!

"Hey, can I hang with you tonight?" I asked him once we've recovered in our laughing session. I looked over to see Pluem playing with the guys on the billiard table. He seems like he's really going to ignore me the whole night. "Oh-kay...." He said when he saw what or who I was looking at. I think he understood that Pluem was kind of off, so he didn't bother fishing for answers. 

He gave me a comforting smile to assure me. "Alrighty then, let's meet the infamous basketball team!" He said and puts an arm around my should then he dragged me to the bar where the other boys are at. Oh boy! This is gonna get good.

"Hey, I just want to let you know that I have 'zero' knowledge of any sports!" I told him and stopping us in our feet. "Especially basketball!" I added.

"Uh-huh!" He said boringly then continued dragging me off.

"It means, I don't get along with jocks!" I commented and stopping us once again.

He sighed. "Look Chimon, you're okay...you don't have to worry about it. Not all of us are jerks... well, some of us." He said convincing me. "If some of those 'jocks' bothered you, they're dead... Believe me, they're scared of him"  He added. Him? Who? Who are they afraid of?