Chapter 40

POV Rosalie

I thought about the other plan and decided on a different course

"Luci? I am probably going to be with my sister, so you can ya know...just deal with Caroline and Katherine." I said motioning to the doppelgänger who was grinning.

I look to Kol, "I want my brother with me as well. So only Matt and Tyler for you good sir." I said with a spin of my dress and he grins.

"Alright darling." He said bending down kissing me gently.

I grin happily before wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

I place kisses on both his cheeks before placing them on his lips.

"Be dads around them please...I don't want anything happening to you." I spoke softly and he nods.

"Of course darling."

He whispered holding me tightly and I snuggle into his neck for a moment.

I breath in his amazing scent. You know the smell of smell of scotch and mint. It smelt amazing honestly.

I need to start paying more attention to what each one smells like. I get whiffs like this I will be like a crack addict except with their scents.

Okay no. Creepy. Way to fucking creepy.

I pull back slightly and nip at his earlobe and he jerks back unexpectedly. I giggled before moving and  taking Nik and Elijah's hands pulling them to me.

I wrap one arm around each of their necks.

Pulling back I place a kiss on Nik's lips then do the same to Elijah.

"Be safe boys." I said stroking their cheeks and both grin and Nik gently rubs my cheek.

"I will be back soon. I will bring the Ben-" But He was stooped by Elijah who glared harshly at him. Not the normal lijah.

"No! Your not putting the witch in the same house as our mate!" He growled and I frowned gently squeezing his hand.

"Lijah. Bonnie would never hurt me. It's okay." I spoke softly and he looked to me sadly before embracing me softly.

I rub his neck and place a delicate kiss to his cheek. "Now go do some distract my handsome mate." I said with shy smile.

They all walk out leaving me with Finn and I smiled to the man.

Skipping over to him I throw myself into his arms making him catch me. I giggled at the small oof he let out.

He held me from my bum and grinned to me gently kissing my lips. "Your a Princess darling. My princess." He said and I huff crossing my arms.

"More like A queen but whatever.." I whispered rolling my eyes. He just laughs and sits us down before gently rubbing my knuckles.

"Would you like to watch a movie my love?" He asked and I smiled.