Chapter 8

POV Rosalie

I woke to someone yelling at another

"Trevor! Enough!" I heard strong woman's voice and I open my eyes looking around the room. We were in a big room.

It was dusty and I see a man standing in front of me looking me up and down making me squeak and throw my fist right into his nose.

I pulled it back in a yelp. He holds his nose looking at me like a curse.

"You deserve that. I told you enough." The lady spoke and Elena decided to wake up at that moment.

"What's happening? Who are you?!" She yells and I roll my eyes.

Elena moves toward them where as I stayed behind her. Not daring to move an inch.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked the girl.

"Oh my god. You look just like her." She whispered and then looked at me with curious eyes. Like a cat looking at prey she has never seen before.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." Elena begged making me back up from her seeing the woman get aggravated.

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. I'm Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are." The girl replied. She then turned to me with a raised brow. "But you I don't know."

"Then what do you want?" Elena asked impatiently.

The vampire proceeded to slap my sister unconscious before saying. "I want you to be quiet."

I just stared at my sister with I fucking knew it eyes. The lady looks at me and walks forward until I was completely stiff and put her nose to my neck.

Her tense frame relaxing this making her frown. "How are you doing that?" She asked and I shake my head in her direction.

She rolls her eyes before walking out of the room.

Elena woke up a bit later and could hear mutters of the people. She walked up the steps and I stayed in my place. Not wanting any part of their wrath.

The woman soon heard Elena and called her out. Elena then back over to me sitting down. She looked at me and brought her hand to my side of my face.

"How bad doc?" I joked with her and she smiles. "Your face is swollen and a bit and your eyes is turning black." She said and I roll my eyes.

She then looked at my swollen had. I'm just part of the swollen gang aren't I.

As the two vampires enter the room I watch the guy..Trevor move and watch me.

I was also listening to my sister follow the vampire around, asking questions before they re-entered the room.

"Who's Elijah? Is he a vampire?" Elena was still asking questions.