Chapter 7

POV Rosalie

I honestly didn't want to do anything today

I honestly didn't want to do anything today. Yet Elena dragged me out the damn door like freaking usual cause why not, drag your sister to do things she shouldn't.

"Your going to help with this ball even if you decide not to go." She said and I roll my eyes. I liked the dressing up part. I just didn't like that I had to actually socialize with people.

I sat down on the couch provided and watched Matt and Tyler carry a piano.

Caroline threatening them if they drop it she will murder them both. It was funny honestly.

Bonnie came as well.

I honestly was having a blast when I get text from Elena thus is where I'm at now folks.

At the fucking Lockwood's back yard. Something about a moonstone or what not. Honestly I'm kind of lost.

Stefan was in the Well apparently filled with vervain and Elena struggling with the chain.

Caroline came and helped her pull on it. I moved so I was with Bonnie when I see Elena try to pull the chain around her waist but roll my eyes.

Seriously she needs to lift some weights.

Moving I grab the chain from her hands and wrap it around my own waist before looking to Caroline who nodded. I hopped up and let her lower me into the well.

"Rose? What are you..." I stopped him when I hit the water which was to my stomach by the way. I untied the chain and wrapped it around his waist.

Yanking on the chain I felt him being lifted up and he looks at me with worry.

Bending down I take a breath before submerging into the water and looking around. I used my hand and dug around.

I went up and took a breath of air before re-submerging into the water.

I moved my hand until it hit a box of sorts. Being quick I grabbed the box I yanked pulling it out before breathing for air.

"Rose!" I hear Stefan say before looking down at me.

"I'm okay. Help me out." I spoke loud even though it made me uncomfortable.

The chain was thrown in and I tie it around my waist before yanking on it telling them to help me up.

I hand them the box in honest confusion. They open it to see a stone that was clear and looked like it belonged to a soap shop.

We left for the house and saw Alaric hugging Jenna. He looked at Elena and me mouthed you okay?

I nod to him before moving up and into my room but stop when I see a dozen dead birds on my bed. All of them little and the blood spread out over my white sheets.