Chapter 22

POV Rosalie

I'm going to skip the whole gym bs. Klaus has already skip town😉

I woke with a splitting headache that literally made me want to puke up my guts.

I moaned and opened my eyes to see me on a bed and raise a brow. The hell am I?

"Your awake! Good! How are you feeling darling?" Rebekah asked coming out of the bathroom and I hold my head before looking at her with confused eyes.

She had on a cute outfit that I would wear to school. "Um...how long have I been...asleep?" I asked and she sighs.

"About close to a week. Whatever that stupid witch gave you it made you react badly so you slept." She said nonchalantly and I raised a brow before sniffing smelling myself.

I smell like a damn dead cat that has been thrown into his own piss before being burnt alive. Make sense? Exactly.

Gagging at my smell she laughs and holds a hand out to me.

"Get cleaned up and I'll make those brothers cook you some food. As well as laying out your outfit for school. It's our first day!" She squealed and I nod completely dazed. Yet groan at the thought of school.

Entering the bathroom I strip and turn the shower on.

I look to the shower and cringe knowing I shouldn't have.

My hair was a literal nest and I had a pale-ish look to my skin. I stared at my body with emotionless eyes.

My once nice toned abs were slowly fading and my bones were a little more potent.

I run my fingers along the black mark that traveled from above my breast to my collarbone to my shoulders to underneath my breast.

It was growing.

I didn't understand but the pain wasn't as bad so I didn't mind.

Sighing I entered the shower and scrubbed my skin ridding myself of my horrid stench.

I wash my hair and let the scent of the vanilla soap clean my hair.

The soap for my skin cinnamon. I felt like I smelt like a goddess.

I took a couple extra minutes to let the hot water work out tense muscles.

Sighing the water starts to get cold so I shut it off and quickly move so I had the fluffy towel wrapped around my hair and body before walking out.

I went and brushed my teeth cause god my breath was like a sewer drainage.

Rebekah was true to her word. There was an outfit on the bed and I have to admit she has decent taste. Or maybe she got into my clothes who knows any more.

I pull on lacy boy shorts before pulling on spandex and then my red designer skater skirt

I pull on lacy boy shorts before pulling on spandex and then my red designer skater skirt. After I put on my Bralette, I slipped on my black turtle neck. I tuck it into the skirt.