Chapter 2: Attack In Mala Wujira

Lloyd began his journey through the forest in order to get to The Castle Of Ice, but in order to get to there. He would need to go through a mountain path known as Mala Wujira, an unstable canyon that will cause an avalanche at even the quietest of words. But as he walked, he thought he heard a noise and turned around...There was nothing.

He took a breath to reassure himself. "Keep calm, Lloyd. It's just your imagination...I hope." He said as he began his journey again.

But as he continued walking, there was the sound of growling and Lloyd quickly took out his sword, ready to fight. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" Then, wolves covered from head to toe in black fur appeared in front of The Green Ninja, growling at him, wanting to tear him apart for entering their land. Lloyd grunted and readied himself.

One of the black wolves ran at him, but then out of nowhere, a wolf covered in white fur slashed at it with its claws, sending them to the ground. The other wolf growled at them and lunged themselves at the white wolf, but was grabbed by the white wolf's bite and thrown across the forest. The evil wolves quickly regroup and retreat, terrified of facing the white wolf again.

Lloyd was simply in awe, not just because of the quick, but awesome wolf fight he just witnessed, but because had noticed something about the white wolf's tail...It had three tails, all of them having a red tip.

"Wow. I've never seen a wolf like you before." Lloyd breathed, but was quickly given a reply in the form of a growl from the white wolf, who didn't look very interested in a friendship. Lloyd clenched his sword a bit, but backed up.

Lloyd frowned at the wolf. "What do you want? I bet you're hungry. Well, don't even think about it. I fight back." He aimed his sword at the wolf as a warning to stay back.

The white wolf took a few quiet steps back, and whimpered at the sight of the blade. They did not wanna get hurt by this stranger in green.

Lloyd never really attacked an animal before, especially one that saved his life. He began feeling some slight guilt and slowly but surely put away his sword and took out the fish that Jay gave him, and then tossed it over to the white wolf.

"You can eat that, okay? Truce?" Lloyd asks. The wolf doesn't pay much attention and then begins digging into the fish, despite it not being cooked, it must've been used to frozen food by now. Lloyd smiled a bit, but then headed back off again until he made it to the canyon known as Mala Wujira. He took a deep breath before beginning to reassure himself that he could do what he needed to do in order to cross. "'If you make a sound, Wujira's wrath will strike you down.' Okay. No sound. Quiet as a breeze." He said, before suddenly sneezing. Then, snow came down from the canyon and plopped to the ground right behind him, already giving him a warning. Lloyd quickly begins to to walk thorough, being as quiet as can be until the point his footsteps wouldn't be heard by anyone nearby.

As he walked, night began to fall and he quickly and quietly formed a ball of energy in his hands, creating a light, but then suddenly sees three Blizzard Swordsman right in front of him, the one in the middle pointing his frozen sword at Lloyd.

He immediately launches balls of energy at them and knocks two of them down. But as he pull his sword out, one of the Samurai drags him down. The Swordsman grinned an icy grin and gently set the tip of his sword on his chest, and somehow...Ice began forming over Lloyd, and his body began to feel like it was suffering through the coldest and longest winters he had ever felt. Lloyd shivered at the feeling, but then grunted and kicked them back, and spins around, forming a green and gold tornado and takes them out. More Samurai come from the exit of Mala Wujira and jump on him, trapping him. Lloyd suddenly sees the pass behind them, and figures out a plan, remembering the warning of this canon. "WUJIRA'S WRATH!!!" He shouted, and then an avalanche quickly took place and Lloyd kicked off the Ice Samurai and began running, making one huge jump to get away from the falling snow, which ended up landing on The Ice Samurai, but the impact of the snow ends up hitting him as well and knocks him out cold.

Lloyd woke up with a pain in his head, he felt like the world itself was spinning and he was struggling to get to his feet. He gets to his feet and brushes off the cold snow off him, feeling some of it on his neck...and it was freezing. 

"How did...Where am I- Huh?" Lloyd said, realizing...someone brought him out of the canon. He then suddenly heard a bark and looked down to see...the white wolf once again, but they did not have a threatening look on their face, rather one of assistance.

Lloyd was now properly amazed by what this wolf could do. "You...You saved my life. Thank you. My name is Lloyd. What am I doing? I gotta be crazy. You can't understand me." He said with a sigh. But then the wolf suddenly jumped up, urging Lloyd to follow them, and due to curiosity, Lloyd follows the wolf, but then the wind begins to strike...Thankfully, it wasn't any signs of Morro possessing him again. It was just regular, freezing wind.

"It's getting c-colder. We need t-to find shelter." Lloyd spoke, hugging himself because of the cold, but then the wind slows down and suddenly the Land Bounty, the newest version of their former base, appears out of the blue once the wind and snow clears up. "I d-don't believe it! The-the Land Bounty!" He cries out and runs over and goes to the controls., desperate for it to work. "P-p-please w-w-work." He muttered, but no matter how many times he pressed switches, flipped levers, or even tried to start it, nothing happened. "Oh, what a mess. Scopes are down, systems are fried. This is hopeless!!" He cried out, walking away from the control room. Later, he finds an aid kit and a lantern and sits down, beginning to warm up from the heat and light of the lantern. "Even if I rescue Zane from the castle, we still have no way home. What was I thinking? I can't do this alone." He said, finally beginning to lose all hope of ever rescuing Zane...or going back to his home, Ninjago.

But as he rested in helplessness, he heard the white wolf howl at the moon before entering the Land Bounty themselves, letting themselves warm up from the eternal winter of the Never Realm.

"Easy for you to howl. You're a wolf." Lloyd said before sighing. "Tomorrow, I go back to the village and make a new plan. I can't do this by myself..." The wolf lays down next to Lloyd, their soft and fluffy white fur warming up some of his body.

The next morning, both the white wolf and Lloyd woke up to an alarm. The Green Ninja became confused, there wasn't any alarm in the Land Bounty, and he sure as hell didn't bring one. Why would he need one?

"Huh?" Lloyd asked, looking around for whatever woke them up, but then heard it was from his bag. He set it on the ground and reached in for whatever was beeping and took out...the Titan Mech tracker. "The mech? Wait! The mech! If it still works, that would give us a chance to take down The Ice Emperor and find Zane!" He cried, hope fueling his voice. He turned to the wolf. "What do you say, buddy? You in?" He asked. The wolf barked happily in response, as if saying yes. "Awesome! Hang on, Zane. Here we come!"