spOOky season

don't come at me i know u shouldn't pierce w hoops but just for the sake of the plot please ignore that :)

"Soo...." Frank started, turning his head slightly, his lips brushing against Gerard's cheek as he did so.

"So...?"

"Well, I was thinking-"

"You're always thinking." Gerard chuckled. Frank scowled in reply, but ignored him, continuing with his thought.

"That maybe, since we're seeing the Misfits tonight, could I go like this?"

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean, dressed like this, y'know, like I'm a punk-"

"Uh, yeah, um sure, why'd you ask though? I don't control you." Gerard smiled softly, pulling away slightly and gazing at Frank, who had an uncertain expression on his face.

"So you don't mind?"

"Of course not! I couldn't care less about how you looked- I mean, as long as you aren't walking around in just your underwear then sure, wear what you want."

Frank returned the smile, pulling Gerard into a tight hug.

"Your hair is tickling my ear." Gerard deadpanned, and Frank pulled away, blushing brightly, his head dipping as he apologised.

Frank's hair had been spiked up into a small mohawk. Gerard couldn't lie, it did actually suit Frank, very well actually, but he found himself to be rather fond of Frank's feminine style.

"Oh! and also, I was thinking-"

"Again? The fun just never stops!" Gerard interrupted again with a smirk. Frank just scowled, sticking his tongue out and flicking the punk on the arm.

"Anyway, I was wondering what you'd think if i got my nose pierced?"

"Oh, um..." Gerard blinked, he didn't know, "I think you'd look cute with a nose ring."

"You do? I wanna get my lip pierced too but then I wouldn't be able to kiss you and I like kissing you." Frank pouted. Gerard smiled.

"I think you'd look cute with whatever piercing's you got."

"Y- Really?"

Gerard nodded, his thumbs tracing circles on the back's of Frank's hands.

"Could we go and get one done now?"

Gerard hesitated, but quickly agreed to the idea; he liked being able to spoil Frank, and if Frank wanted to get a piercing on his birthday, then so be it.

"How much are they? Like, cost?"

"I'm paying-"

"But-"

"No, It's your birthday and I wanna treat you, no buts."

Frank scowled - again - and Gerard just smiled at his reaction, "You can't do that if you've got a nose piercing, it's gonna hurt for a bit."

Frank rolled his eyes, climbing off Gerard and taking the punk's hand, dragging them to the door.

----

They soon arrived at the tattoo and piercing parlor, Gerard leading them inside as Frank's eyes flitted around nervously.

"Oh, Hey Gerard." A man grinned as they walked through the door, "I didn't see you on the booking list, did you want something doing?"

"No, uh, I'm actually here with my boyfriend-" Gerard trailed off as he realised Frank was no longer next to him. He turned in confusion, spotting the smaller male disappearing around the corner of the shop.