Eighteen

mild smut warning ig

So turns out that Gerard - or, well, Gerard's family - was incredibly rich. They owned a chain of shopping centers as well as a production line... and a couple of other things but Frank had quite honestly forgotten what they were.

Now here the pair were, lying on Gerard's bed in his very suited room. By suited, the entire thing was black with white and silver accents spread about.

Gerard pulled Frank closer to him, mumbling something in his sleep, spooning Frank. It was just one of those nights when the smaller boy just couldn't get to sleep, no matter how much he enjoyed Gerard's company.

But he was pulled from his thoughts he felt Gerard grind his crotch against Frank's ass, letting out a quiet groan as he did so, repeating the action again. Frank's eyes widened, panic welling up and he could feel his chest become tight; finding it hard to breathe. Flashbacks were pulled into his mind and he could vividly remember the last time this had happened, forced to do something even though he had been asleep. It had happened too many times before, he had really thought that Gerard was different.

He felt Gerard shift again, but this time it was to move away from Frank, and the punk muttered a curse under his breath before climbing out of bed and shuffling into his en-suite, leaving Frank alone in the dark room.

Frank felt alone in the bed. To put it shortly, it was massive. Ignoring his small size, he could starfish out and not even cover half the bed, which was something he definitely wasn't used to. He rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he waited for Gerard to come back to bed, knowing full well that he wasn't going to be getting to sleep unless he was with someone.

A muffled moan sounded from the bathroom, making Frank lift his head to look at the door. Was Gerard really-

Another moan was released, cutting off Frank's train of thought. Gerard had really pulled away from Frank, knowing how uncomfortable the prospect of sex made him and went to get off in the bathroom; how sweet of him.

A couple of minutes (and moans) later a choked gasp of Frank's name was let out and the smaller male sat up in his weary state, staring at the closed door with a faint look of surprise.

Running water from the tap was heard as Frank guessed Gerard was washing his hands, then the door handle clicked. Frank swore he had never thrown himself into a sleeping position so fast, not even for his mom.

"Frankie? Are you awake?" Gerard whispered from the doorway. Frank didn't react, keeping his back turned from where he was laying on his side and refrained from letting out a laugh as Gerard whispered out an 'oh, thank fuck,' to himself, climbing back into bed again, wrapping an arm around Frank's middle and letting out a quiet sigh.

A blush spread across Frank's face, and he pressed back into Gerard's hold, a sleepiness finally washing over him and he let his eyes flutter closed.

———

When Frank awoke, the curtains were open and Gerard was lying next to him, fully dressed and on his phone, also wearing a beanie presumably to keep the hair out of his face.

He was playing a game, his attention completely focused on the small device until Frank rolled over from his side and onto his front, still looking over to Gerard.

"Oh! He wakes!" Gerard chuckled, looking down at Frank, a smile on his face.

Frank whined, pressing his face into the pillow, kicking his legs against the bed.

"What? Would you have preferred me to wake you at the crack of dawn with a kiss and 'good morning beautiful'?"

Frank blushed, twisting to look up at Gerard again. He wouldn't exactly have been adverse to that idea, but Gerard didn't need to know that.