Got Eachother

EEEEE

Once finishing their meal, Gerard leant across the table, taking Frank's hands in his own and looking down, clearly nervous for the second time that night.

"So, I um, I've wanted to ask you this for a while now..." He started, looking up to Frank, who was staring back at him with curious eyes.

"Frank Iero, will you be my boyfriend?"

A fleeting look of worry, maybe hesitation flickered across Frank's face as he took in the request, but slowly and surely a smile spread across his face and he started nodding as he grinned.

"Yes, yes I will be your boyfriend."

Gerard's nervous exterior seemed to melt away and the confidence was back with a smile so wide that Frank thought his boyfriend's face was going to split in two.

"Okay, well then, we'd better be off - things to do, places to be!" Gerard said dramatically, standing up and taking Frank's hand, leading the smaller male back to his car, only just getting to the doors before Frank stopped.

"But don't we need to pay? I mean- that's what we've got to do-"

"Don't you worry." Gerard smiled softly, "I've got everything covered."

Frank opened his mouth as if to speak, but closed it again, taking Gerard's lead and following the - albeit toned down - punk to his car.

"Where are we going next?"

"Shh, you'll see." Gerard smiled, not taking his eyes off the road, but Frank soon recognised his surroundings, they were nearing his home again.

They passed the park and Gerard soon pulled up on a curb, twisting the key out of the ignition and pocketing it, doing a half-jog to Frank's side to open the door for him as he got out.

"Can't I know where we're going?" Frank whined as he clutched hold of Gerard's hand, tugging lightly.

But Gerard just shook his head with a smile, leading Frank away from the car, but only got a couple of meters away before stopping suddenly.

"Put this on?" Gerard asked, holding out a blindfold.

"I put makeup on-"

"Okay, well promise you'll keep your eyes closed then?" Gerard compromised, not bothering to try and argue with Frank. The smaller male nodded warily, closing his eyes as he felt Gerard pull him forwards slightly, stumbling from the unexpected movement but quickly adapting and following to his best efforts.

A few minutes passed as they walked, Gerard's arm now around Frank's waist and the other holding his hand. Frank suddenly stopped, a smile rising on his face.

"Are we going to the docks?" He grinned.

"Hey! Were you peek-" Gerard cut himself off as he realised that Frank wasn't peeking, he had had his eyes closed the entire time, "how did you know?"

"I- uh... no reason... just guessed." Frank mumbled, blushing under the light of the street lamps and they continued walking.

"I don't believe you for a second there Frankie." Gerard mused, rubbing his thumb over Frank's knuckles.

"Okay, Fine, I'm really good at remembering places and how to get to them, and since I know my way there from the park, I realised that you're taking me there."

"Remind me to never take you somewhere we've been before if it's a surprise." Gerard muttered to himself, and Frank let out a quiet giggle as they started walking again.