Yoongi and Hoseok would never see their old friends again and they would never be able to run freely like they used to in case they got caught. They may as well be trapped in a zoo cage because even when they were free they couldn't escape.
At least they had each other though.

Taehyung.
He was letting everything go. He was letting his life go.
His beautiful and caring mother he would never see again and have hugs from again because she didn't even recognise him.
His amazing sister he somehow managed to win back and she helped them escape, but to keep her safe he had to let her go.
His best friend who remembered as well, but was still unsafe with no way to protect himself and a whole life a head of him. He had to let him go.

But the most painful thing was saying goodbye to Jimin all over again.

He could feel the connection growing from the night before and now he had to let it go. Never see him again and live the rest of his life with an empty heart and brain filled with the wonderful memories Jimin gave him whilst he was still remembered.

He really thought they could've got through this. But they couldn't.

"We best get ready to go then" Yoongi stood up
"I'll let the others know" Jin told them and just as he was about to leave, Taehyung grabbed his arm, turning him around.
"Can I say goodbye?" He asked. Jin nodded his head and Taehyung rushed off back to his room.

He arrived to see Jimin awake, putting his clothes on as he turned and smiled, only he saw Taehyung's face and the smile faded very quick.

"What's wrong?" He rushed over, lifting his hands and brushing the tears away with his thumbs, his gentle touch making this all the more painful.
"Tae what's going on?" Jimin asked again and Taehyung couldn't stop the pain in his heart anymore.

"I have to leave" Taehyung told him
"They've found us and me, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok are leaving" He told Jimin who in his eyes looked like he hadn't woke up and he was in a nightmare.
"I have to go forever"

Jimin was lost for words, his mouth opening to say something, but he closed it when nothing came out. There was nothing to say. He really thought he felt something last night and it was being taken away from him before he could even discover what it was.

"Jimin, you never remembered me" Taehyung decided there was no point hiding anymore. Hiding the other reality from Jimin who looked at him confused.
"You're gonna think I'm crazy after I say this and you're gonna be glad to get rid of me but I'm gonna tell you. We belong in another world and we were so in love in that world" Taehyung told him and instead of being repulsed, Jimin was drawn in, his eyes widening.

"A witch stopped this and she took you away to punish me and when I asked for you back, she trapped us in this world and gave you back, but with no memory of this world and no love for me" Taehyung told him, his heart breaking from saying the words.
"Last night I saw there was something deep in there, scared yet waiting to come out and god I hoped we had more time to feel that connection once again but we don't" Taehyung spoke as he heard a beep of a horn and he knew he had to go.

"Just know that I will love you and I will never stop loving you, right to the moon and back again infinitely" Taehyung spoke as he leaned down and kissed Jimin's tear stained cheek, tasting his salty tears on his lips.

He was about to walk out, but he remembered something as he turned around, taking Jimin's hand in his own before he placed one of the chocolate bars in the palm of it.
"Just a thank you for the amazing memories" He told him before he went to the door.

"Goodbye Park Jimin"

With that he rounded the corner.

Jimin was stood in shock by the news he had received. He felt confused and hurt and bewildered by it all, un sure he could even believe it as he looked down at the chocolate bar that seemed like such a silly gift.

Taehyung was heading out of the building, stood in the doorway of the reception for some fresh air as he felt his heart breaking all over again, tears leaking from his eyes and deep breaths forcing him to heave deeply.

He breathed in the fresh air, allowing it to wash over his body, he closed his eyes when he felt weird. He felt his whole body tingling and before he could comprehend it properly, something happened to him.

"Tae! Wait!" A voice was heard.

"I r-"

Jimin ran around the corner, only when he rounded it, he saw Taehyung had gone.

~•~•~•~•~

So the past few weeks have been rough lmao

This Corona virus has fucked things up big time, especially now they've cancelled my a level exams in May and June and I leave college tomorrow.

I leave college tomorrow.

High school I was so ready to leave and I do not miss it for a second. Leaving college hurts so bad, especially because I'm leaving 2 months sooner than I should be.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to so many amazing people, whether it's people in my drama class who I've grown so close with or old friends who are off to uni's far away and I'm never gonna see again.
I'm not ready to let go and it happens tomorrow and there's no stopping it.

I'm sorry for the slow updates but I'm hurting right now and stress is eating my life away and I'm so glad I get to come on here to forget but how can I forget this.

Everything I've worked for since the beginning of high school is now pointless and I've worked for nothing. I'm about to lose touch with so many friends and I've not hurt like this in a long time.

I love you guys! Please stay safe at this time and I'll see you in the next update! ❤️