10.

Warning! Some themes in this chapter may be uncomfortable for some readers, please read with caution.

Taehyung had not slept a wink of sleep that night before he was led into a meeting room with the lead doctors and sat in a chair behind a desk.
He was very fidgety and nervous, wondering what on Earth was going on and why he was here.

He felt way more relaxed when Doctor Lee walked in, but even he had a very worried face that Taehyung couldn't trust.
Not long after Doctor Lee took a seat next to him, three more doctors walked in, sitting on the other side of the desk, all with very serious faces.

"Now then, it seems Taehyung's treatment hasn't been as efficient as we once hoped" the doctor who sat in the middle of the desk spoke, opening up Taehyung's file to skim through the details.

Taehyung could feel his heart beating incredibly fast, his body suddenly very hot and nervous as he got more fidgety, his hands twitching and his fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt anxiously.

"It seems it has worked for a while and Taehyung relapsed last night" The doctor looked to Doctor Lee who nodded
"Unfortunately, however I would like to say-"
"I think we should take control of the situation now" The male doctor in the middle spoke as he then looked to Taehyung, smiling nicely, but Taehyung didn't trust it as he looked away.

"Now Taehyung, the new treatment we're going to try on you isn't exactly nice, but we believe it will work for you and we believe it will cure the bad dreams crazy thoughts you have" He spoke
"But they're not crazy thoughts! They're true!" Taehyung protested and the doctor nodded, standing from his seat.

"I'll go prepare the room for him" he spoke as he went to leave.
"Sir I don't think this treatment will work, he needs to be handled with care not-"
"Then you can do all the caring work after he goes through the treatment we've arranged" The doctor spoke sharply before he left the room, gesturing for Doctor Lee to follow.

"I'm sorry Tae, I tried to put this off as long as I could" He told him before he left and now Taehyung was very worried, jumping nearly out of his seat when the two female doctors helped him stand from where he was sat, both taking an arm as they gently led him out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked in a shaking voice.
"Don't you worry about that" one spoke gently but as they rounded the corner out of the office, alarm bells went off in his brain as the siren rang, seeing one of the hospital beds waiting for him.

"No!" He cried out as he began to run away, but two keepers grabbed a hold of him, pulling him towards the bed with a lot of struggle.
"No not again! Let me go!" Taehyung cried out.

The cries out caught Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi's attention who were in the feeding room with some of the other wolves for their breakfast. As soon as they heard the cries for help they knew exactly who it was, running to the window and peering in.

Before them they saw Taehyung thrashing about, trying to break free of the two keepers and two nurses who had a hold of him, pulling him towards one of the hospital beds.

"Let me go! Please I don't wanna be tied down!" He cried out but he was already being forced onto the hospital bed, his cries echoing around the halls and it was haunting to hear let alone watch.

As soon as he was lay down, the three watched as he was strapped to the bed once again, but this time a leather strap was tied over his chest and his knees too, preventing any movement from any area of his body.
"Just let me go please!" He cried out as they began to wheel him away, a room not too far down the corridor.

"What do you think will happen to him?" Yoongi asked with sudden worry as even he was horrified by what was happening to Taehyung.
"I don't know" Namjoon spoke, but suddenly another doctor came walking down the corridor, wheeling a table with some equipment on it, but also a big machine.