6.

Hoseok joined the other two during feeding time, both knowing where he'd been as for the first few minutes they talked about anything but that, until they realised Hoseok hadn't spoken a word.

"You okay?" Yoongi nudged him, but Hoseok didn't respond. He quite frankly had nothing nice to say after what he'd just learnt, especially to the main culprits who caused this, including himself.

Namjoon realised what this was about as he dumped his food down and sat back against the wall, his arms folded.
"Okay what happened with Taehyung?" He asked as more of a demand whilst Yoongi rolled his eyes, not wanting to hear about it.
Hoseok noticed this, growing frustrated.
"If you're gonna do that and make horrible comments the whole time then I'm leaving and eating my lunch with him" Hoseok threatened as he stood up with his food, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Okay I won't say anything" he gave in instantly as even he couldn't deny he was curious as to what happened.
Hoseok sat back down as he cleared his throat before he began.

"I went to visit him and he's a mess" Hoseok told them but he didn't get much of a reaction.
"He's in such a dark place and I'm terrified he won't come out of it" Hoseok voiced his concerns but once again, the other two didn't say a word, annoying him.

"Are you really not gonna say anything?" Hoseok asked
"What do you want us to say?" Namjoon asked in a calm tone
"Yeah, he's put us here" Yoongi joined in but with a much harsher tone.
"He didn't!" Hoseok shouted way louder than he meant to, catching the attention of those around him. He instantly quietened back down.
"She put us here because she twisted his words! All he wanted was Jimin back!" Hoseok snapped in a quieter voice but with the same meaningful and angry tone before he took a deep breath and calmed down, not wanting to get to that level again, but the next thing made him snap completely.

"Well he had it coming" Yoongi remarked and that was it.
Hoseok was livid.

"How dare you" he spoke quietly with eyes that were burning with fury
"You don't even know what he's going through and you have the audacity to say he had it coming!" Hoseok spat a lot louder now.
"Come on Hoseok, he didn't mean it" Namjoon could feel the conversation escalating as he tried to calm it.

"No Namjoon I did! He was selfish and now he has to learn that the world does not revolve around him and Jimin!" Yoongi shouted but Hoseok slammed his hands on the floor.
"Are we even talking about the same person here?!" Hoseok stood up as Yoongi did too, squaring up to him.

"The Taehyung who got us dumped in this place because he was selfish and wanted what he wanted and didn't take anybody else into consideration?" Yoongi mocked
"Yeah and what about the Taehyung who was willing to give up his love for Jimin if all of us went home free? You know how much he loves Jimin! And he was willing to give it up if it meant we all went up safe!" Hoseok decided to give Yoongi a serious reality check.

"What about the Taehyung who stuck his neck out to protect us and did everything he could to make sure we were safe? The Taehyung who forgave us so easily after we nearly killed Jimin to get that stupid pearl? He's the same person Yoongi have you forgot all that?" Hoseok asked but Yoongi shook his head.
"Yeah okay, he is a good person but-"
"But what Yoongi?! You don't even know what he's going through right now!" Hoseok snapped
"He's going through exactly the same as us! Struggling to live in this life!" Yoongi thought he new best but the bombshell was yet to come.

"Oh really?! Then why aren't we being strapped to a bed with a muzzle shoved on our faces?!" Hoseok shouted the words and it silenced the both of them who's eyes widened, silence over taking the three of them as they stood so still, not one of them moving as they all waited for the next person to speak.