4. Cramps

"Lukeeeeee," I whined. When I didn't get a response I tried again a little louder. "LUKEEEE!" I shouted out the bedroom door, pouting even though he couldn't see me.

I was currently laying in bed surrounded by textbooks and notepads with more than one pencil most likely sitting under my ass. School was definitly taking its toll on me and I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to last. My head hurt, my muscles hurt and not to mention I have cramps that make it feel like I'm being stabbed nonstop. It hurt to move or read or even comprehend what was happening. All I wanted was my Lukey.
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and a little blonde quiff peek around the doorway. Big blue eyes peeked in, widening when they landed on me.

"You okay, baby?" Luke questioned me, while leaning against the doorway. I shook my head no and pouted again. Opening my arms I looked up at him waiting. He smiled and ran into my arms, crashing his body against mine and landing on top of me and the covers. I giggled and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. His cologne was strong where my nose nuzzled into his neck and I sighed contently. Just being with Luke made me relax more than any massage could. Speaking of...

"Hey Lukey," I said while smiling. He continued peppering kisses around my face and neck leaving not one spot untouched by his lips until his eyes connected back with mine. "Give me a massage?" I questioned, voice rising in hopefulness.

"Of course I will, babe," he repsonded smiling. He got up off of me and swept his arm across the bed, thoroughly knocking all my work onto the floor. I laughed and shook my head realising I would have to put it all back together later. "Lay down on your stomach for me," he stated.

"I can't, it hurts to much," I explained while pointing at my tummy. He nodded in understanding leaving the room only to return a few minutes later with a warm water bottle. I smiled my thanks and let out a releaved sigh when he placed it on my lower stomach. He sat behind me so I was placed between his legs and his long arms wrapped around my waist to rest over my stomach. He placed light kisses on my neck while his long fingers lightly massaged my tummy. I sighed and closed my eyes, finally relaxed and somewhat sleepy.

"I love you so much," Luke said with his lips next to my ear. He kissed my neck and then placed his chin on my shoulder, flipping on the TV and putting on a disney movie for us to watch.

"I love you too, Lucas," I repeated as I fell asleep in the arms of my beautiful boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Short, sweet, simple! :) I want a Lukey. 😞