EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE
"We're superheroes..."

      MELISSA AND REYNA ENTERED WAKEFIELD MEDIA tower side by side, each of them smiling brightly

      MELISSA AND REYNA ENTERED WAKEFIELD MEDIA tower side by side, each of them smiling brightly. They both had a warm coffee and a small bounce in their step, proud of what they had done for the world recently. Around them, TVs showed media coverage of the Battle in New York, showing the Chitauri and the large creatures that flew overhead.

Reyna nudged her blonde friend, being careful to not hit her burns. She pointed to the TV that showed Superhuman gently carrying one of the large letters, that were on the side of Stark Tower, to the ground. Cheers echoed through the TV as she placed it on the streets, making sure it won't hurt anyone.

"If you ever say people are scared of you, I will punch you with both fist and not care if I damage my sprained arm even more," Reyna jokingly threatened, motioning to her arm that hung in a sling.

Melissa laughed softly, looking around the floor to see all the workers focused on the TV. Everyone was fully interested in the news coverage, admiring Earth's new heroic team.

"So... When's the date?" Melissa teased her friend.

The two of them walked through the media building, swiftly approaching their separate desk, purposely placed next to each other.

Reyna laughed softly, shaking her head as she dumped her handbag under the desk. She grabbed her black laptop, placing it on the white desk, Melissa doing the same. "It's not a date, Mel."

"Mhm..." Melissa trailed off, squinting her eyes at her friend. "Does he know that?"

Reyna rolled her eyes as she quickly signed in, having slight difficulty with writing due to her sprained elbow. "When's your date with the Captain?" she shot back, making Melissa's eyes widen.

"You know I only gave my number to him so he can contact us if we're needed," she claimed, pointing an accusing finger at the brunette before taking a long sip from her coffee. "You gave Bruce yours for an 'interview'." she rose her arms to do small quotation marks when saying interview, making Reyna shove her lightly.

Melissa leaned back in her white chair, satisfied when she saw the light pink that surfaced on Reyna's cheeks.

Her eyes focused back on the TVs that are scattered around the building. She watched with a small smile as she waited patiently for her laptop to sign her in.

"Isn't it crazy that this is our life?" Melissa asked quietly, making sure only Reyna could hear her.

The brunette glanced over to her friend before focusing on the news story, blushing deeply when she saw herself fighting the Chitauri. Luckily it was shot at the time when Melissa found a mask for her.

"It is very crazy," Reyna nodded agreeingly, reading the small news headline.

'The superheroes we have always needed'.

She exhaled slowly, showing her friend the feeling of content she felt. Reyna leant back in her own black chair resting her hands in her lap. The two new heroes exchanged happy and almost excited looks before Reyna said with a smile: "We're Superheroes..."

|The Superhuman and Vigilante will return|

💥💥💥
A/N
Just a little epilogue to conclude Reyna and Melissa's story, but yay!! First story down and honestly, I'm really excited about this😅

I'm excited to branch this off to my other stories, make more OCs, and just write about something that I genuinely love with my whole heart

The next story is "Control | S. Rogers" which honestly has one of my favourite OCs, but I hope you've enjoyed Melissa and Reyna's introduction, and don't worry, they'll be back sooner then you expect haha
Thank you for reading!!!
And here's the cover for Control with Katie Cassidy (my fucking queennnn) as the face claim❤️

 Rogers" which honestly has one of my favourite OCs, but I hope you've enjoyed Melissa and Reyna's introduction, and don't worry, they'll be back sooner then you expect hahaThank you for reading!!!And here's the cover for Control with Katie Cassid...