SIX

CHAPTER SIX
"Yeah, couldn't tell"

      INAUDIBLE CHATTERING FILLED THE ROOM OF scientist, agents and others that Loki had taking control of

      INAUDIBLE CHATTERING FILLED THE ROOM OF scientist, agents and others that Loki had taking control of. A possessed Reyna Daniels stood next to Clint Barton, watching as he scrolled through a list of different minerals that Erik Selvig apparently needed to create a certain device.

Reyna was dressed differently to how she was in Wakefield. She wore a full black outfit with her long hair dangling down her back. Her pale skin stood out against the black outfit and a sword sat across her back and a pistol on either side of her waist.

Her outfit was made out of the same material as what Melissa's cape was made from. Reyna would easily be protected from bullets with this suit.

"There," she pointed to a rock that suddenly appeared on the tablet. Reyna's voice was emotionless, sounding like it was empty.

"Where did you find all these people?" Selvig asked as he continued with the device.

"SHIELD has no shortage of enemies, Doctor," Clint responded, spinning the tablet and holding it up to the entrance. "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, Iridium, it's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons, it's very hard to get hold of."

"Especially if SHIELD knows you need it," Reyna spoke up, continuing to look over Clint's shoulder as he searched for the place where they could obtain it.

"Well I didn't know! Hey!" Erik stepped to the side so he could see Loki, who was approaching them quickly. "The Tesseract has shown me so much. It's more then knowledge, it's truth."

"I know," Loki's head nodded slightly, his lips in a villianous smirk. "What did it show you, Agent Barton, Ms Daniels?"

"My next target," the archer answered in a monotone voice.

"Tell me what you need, Ms Daniels?" Clint handed the device to Reyna before marching over to where his archery set laid.

The brunette looked over to Loki as the tablet hung by her side, her dull coloured eyes hiding any sign of any certain emotion. "The ways I can kill Melissa Ryans."

Loki's smirk grew into a wide grin. The whole reason he made Reyna join him was to get to The Superhuman, knowing she was one of the only people that could match his strength.
With Reyna saying she knows the way to kill Melissa, his plan was falling into place perfectly.

"We need a distraction," Cint told Loki, an answer to his first question regarding what they'd need for Clint's next target. "And an eyeball."

💥💥💥

       MELISSA STILL STOOD IN THE MIDDLE
of the room, watching the SHIELD agents rush around, accessing different types of cameras and devices around the world in search of Loki.