FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
"Now, run along"

      LOKI LAUFEYSON STARED AT THE VIDEO of The Superhuman, his eyes watching the laser like beams shoot from her eyes

      LOKI LAUFEYSON STARED AT THE VIDEO of The Superhuman, his eyes watching the laser like beams shoot from her eyes. He instantly guessed with her on SHIELD's side, his plan was going to slowly crumple. He had to either get ahold of her or destroy her by killing or by breaking her heart.

"She isn't invincible but she has the abilities of a god," a possessed Clint Barton explained, scrolling through the SHIELD database. "Heat vision, X-Ray vision, flight, speed, strength-"

"I get it!" Loki snapped, glaring at the man.

The archer's mouth slammed shut, obeying the commands of the one who was in control of his actions.

"Now tell me how to destroy her," Loki commanded.

Clint's dark eyes moved back to the tablet in hand, looking through weaknesses and strength that SHIELD had listed for this particular recruit.

"Killing The Superhuman will prove to be almost impossible despite her being vulnerable, but you have a way to hurt her and get into her head," Clint said as he brought up a list of the Superhuman's known associates.

He tapped on a name that stood out to him and an image expanded onto the screen. The woman's brown hair fell down past her shoulders, her icy stare burning into the camera lens.

Clint turned the tablet around, showing his boss the description.

"According to the SHIELD database, with her parents off the grid, The Superhuman has one known person she sees as family," he pointed to the photograph. "This woman."

Loki's teeth gritted together in disappointment and annoyance. He was expecting a plan to take out The Superhuman for good.

"If we get a hold of the woman, you may be able to persuade The Superhuman," Clint went onto explain for his boss. "And, she designed the Superhuman's bulletproof cape, she can prove to be of use for us."

Loki looked over to Clint before snatching the tablet from his grasp. He had to admit, the plan that Clint had came up with may be his best way at getting under The Superhuman's skin. With her not thinking straight, his plan for world domination could occur easily.

"Then I want her with us."

💥💥💥

REYNA DANIELS RODE DOWN THE STREETS at a fast pace. Her motorcycle roared loudly on the empty street and her hands gripped tightly on the hands. She turned abruptly to the left, swerving into another road, beginning to swerve through some cars.

The moonlight shone brightly on the city, making Reyna smile. The streets were almost deserted, giving the new vigilante an easy start to her career. She managed to hijack some of the gear Melissa had, grabbing a few different hacking devices and weapons. She couldn't find a cape like her friend's but she had a feeling she wasn't going to need it.
Training with the Superhuman gave her the techniques and strength to dodge a bullet, it was one of the first things Melissa taught her. Reyna Daniels wasn't a superhuman, she couldn't run at the speed of sound so, Melissa wanted to be extra safe.